Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester Match

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: leefender[/cite]livescore.com was saying 1st was Own goal OGGY, they have changed it to big chris mate

Cheers, Leefy! :o)
  • Options
    picked ZZ mate, No one picked big Chris this week
  • Options
    One more before half time and we could be in for a big score me thinks
  • Options
    when was the last time we had 4 strikers all capable of at least 10 goals each, and midfielders who can score at random? If we can tighten the defence a little, this team is going to be pretty formidable
  • Options
    Chris Powell (Charlton) booked for unsporting behaviour.

Must be a mistake, ref. Not Sir Chris.......
  • Options
    currently we are joint topscoring team with colchester on 12 also (useless fact)
  • Options
    I had us down for 2-0.....happy to lose points if we score more :-)
  • Options
    62% of the possession according to soccernet
  • Options
    This could be a big one... would be great to get the confidence going... and to get the confidence going through the defence ... could really do with none conceded today...
  • Options
    Te, I picked 2-0 too, i will be happy to miss out on point in the tipping too mate:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks like Derby are in for another good hiding
  • Options
    I think Bougherra is going to be a big player for us this season....Fortune still gets caught out of position too often....would like to see how this Sodje bloke fares......
  • Options
    at this rate only 10 months until we are back on live pretty much every week, over here :-)
  • Options
    whats the score tel? arsenal?
  • Options
    Arsenal 2-0 mascot
  • Options
    Would be the same here Oakster....Fox are doing the option of viewing any one of between 4 and 6 games on Saturday (Sunday Morning here)......just a shame we cant even listen to the games this year
  • Options
    cheers
  • Options
    Here's the other Prem latest:

Liverpool 0 - 0 Birmingham L
    Middlesbrough 1 - 1 Sunderland L
    Reading 1 - 0 Wigan L
  • Options
    2-0, but Derby look truly dreadful mate, and Arsenal look threatening
  • Options
    Setanta show every game here - either live or tape-delayed

blanket coverage of the Prem & hopefully in HD next season

i really hope we go up!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    and the CC latest

43' Blackpool 0 - 0 Colchester U.

43' Bristol C. 0 - 0 Burnley

43' Charlton Athletic 2 - 0 Leicester C.

43' Crystal Palace 0 - 0 Sheffield U.

43' Queens Park R. 0 - 0 Watford

43' Scunthorpe U. 1 - 0 West Bromwich A.

43' Sheffield W. 1 - 0 Hull C.

43' Southampton 0 - 2 Barnsley

43' Stoke C. 1 - 0 Plymouth Argyle

43' Wolverhampton W. 2 - 0 Norwich C.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]Setanta show every game here - either live or tape-delayed

blanket coverage of the Prem & hopefully in HD next season

i really hope we go up!!!

Same with foxtel here.... would love it if we went up .... it would be complete..
  • Options
    Jeffers scored for Sheff Wed. Wolves beating Norwich 2-0. Barnsley winning 2-0 away at Southampton in the fizzies.
  • Options
    Scunthorpe are doing well....Im really surprised as they didnt look up to much at The Valley...watched the Cardiff Preston game earlier......dont think we have much to fear from either of them....Derby's goal is leading a charmed life
  • Options
    Fowler is still pretty handy in the box with his head though Tel
  • Options
    Scunthorpe still have that team ethic that made them Div 1 Champions when everybody tipped them to struggle.
  • Options
    Half time yet?
  • Options
    I have to say Fowler looked class, but Cashinthe bank looked as rank as he did last season
  • Options
    Half time, going out back for a smoke, bloody freezing here tonight!! Never shagging the missus again, makes her get pregnant which means I am banished to the backyard!!!
  • Options
    yeah ht now....time for a cuppa, Scunny lost there best player too so that makes it all the more impressive that they seem to be holding there own