Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester Match

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: leefender[/cite]Half time, going out back for a smoke, bloody freezing here tonight!! Never shagging the missus again, makes her get pregnant which means I am banished to the backyard!!!

You'll have to learn to wear a party hat, if you feel fruity, mate.

Either that or learn some new tricks!

;o)
  • Options
    Ive been cold turkey for 4 days now......must admit Ive fancied a fag a few times today, but so far held out....Lee its far from freezing mate, you need to get home again to taste the cold........youve turned into a Aussie whimp mate :-)
  • Options
    Re Scunny. Don't think Billy Sharp even gets a game at Sheff U, does he?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Re Scunny. Don't think Billy Sharp even gets a game at Sheff U, does he?

On the bench today against Palarse
  • Options
    Back in Perth 28 November Tel, my posting came out on signal yesterday, Hannah's happy now, at least she has her mum when I go to sea a week after the baby is born
  • Options
    but she just got up and had a go at me for cooking a kilo of chilli chicken wings at 1am so maybe not so happy :-)
  • Options
    Not that I have noticed, Beattie has been a pretty good signing for them though. Not unusual for a player to hit a lot of goals for one club and then jump a division and either not settle into the way the club plays, or to not have quite enough skill to make the jump. I was little concerned that Varney might have struggled a bit as he seems quite a lightweight, but Im happy he is scoring....in fact who cares who scores as long as we are winning and of course we have the added bonus of playing nice passing football too
  • Options
    Bugger mate....so you wont be here when I get back in December, thats a shame mate
  • Options
    No, have to get there before 5 December otherwise qantas won't let her fly and i am not driving across again, she'd probably go into labour in the middle of the outback.

Match is back on!!
  • Options
    Arsenal have a pen....3-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kish is on for Hume. They also change N'Gotty for Sheehan.
  • Options
    Bent just scored for Wigan
  • Options
    Palace down 1-0.
    Hudson own goal, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Lee see if we can meet up for a beer before I go back (2 weeks on Monday)
  • Options
    definitely will mate,
  • Options
    West Brom equalised at Scunny.
  • Options
    Watford taken lead at QPRhahahaha
  • Options
    Bollocks! Went clubbing last night, thought I would rest my head for 1 hour before going to the game. Wake up at 3:45!!
  • Options
    Anyone know which way we are kicking. I hope we're attacking towards the covered end second half !
    Need the next goal or we could be sweating
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Watford taken lead at QPRhahahaha[/quote]

would have rather QPR got up though, that'd keep them close and put palace in bottom 3
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    well I hope you had a good night mate to make up for missing the game
  • Options
    Palace have equalised, Bollox!!
  • Options
    Donated my ticket to my Dad as I have a 20 000 word essay due in a week.... failed to download any commentary and am finding myself glued to the net for updates.... should have just gone to the game!!
  • Options
    Bent just went close again.....dont you just hate it when they seem to put in more effort after a move!
  • Options
    Try Mw 774 on the radio.....the quality is usually shite though....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tel-in-Oz[/cite]well I hope you had a good night mate to make up for missing the game
    Had a great night mate, but it doesn't make the situation any less frustrating!
  • Options
    Leicester throw their 3rd sub on. Perhaps time for Izale?
  • Options
    Dickson on for the Gills at Forest. They're losing 2-0.
  • Options
    Sounds like they're talking backwards but just picked out a throw in by Powell!!
  • Options
    Fabregas just scored a stunner 4-0.

Maybe Pards will try and keep Varney on for the full 90 to get him match fit.....I'll settle for 2-0 though