Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Venue

Comments

• Options
    Used to be a bit of a Venue regular but aint been in a while, you gotta be smashed to have a good time but once you are it is quite a good night! Deffo up for abusing a couple of god's more beautiful freshers however I need an early night as I got a trip to Cov tomorrow!
  • Options
    used to go there all the time (every week near enough), have been hundreds of times over the past 15 years and used to absolutely love the place.....can't ever remember a bad night in there.

not been for a while but I might be tempted out of Venue 'retirement'
  • Options
    Used to go at least once a week when I was about 19/20 - especially when they did the Sunday night clubs for a while. Was always more of a top-floor boy, though - and I've felt every one of my 30+ years the couple of times I've been back recently (despite seeing women old enough to be my mother on that cheeky main floor...)
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Right....Who's in?

Smiths Tribute. I'm trying to get flyers so we can get in for £3 before midnight!
  • Options
    Next Friday right?
  • Options
    I'm there the Saturday (1st) after my 12 hour pub crawl round every pub in Bromley so my person shall not be in attendance i'm afraid. Plus its better on a Saturday they open it all up :-)!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]I'm there the Saturday (1st) after my 12 hour pub crawl round every pub in Bromley so my person shall not be in attendance i'm afraid. Plus its better on a Saturday they open it all up :-)!

too expensive!

i reckon you should come with us friday 30th....then hide, and stay there for saturday night sod the pubcrawl!

i've done 3 nights in a row once at the venue, over a bank holiday....didn't last too long the last night tho!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Next Friday right?

aye cap'ain
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Its only £5 to get in before 12 aint it? Or is it 10:30? I can't remember been ages since I been, I think i'll be coughing up £12 for late entry anyway :-(

I've done the pub crawl every year for the last 3 years its the most important date in my calender every year (bar any match with Palace) so there's no way i'm missing that. There's about 40 of us going its ledge! I missed the first 10 pubs last year due to the Liverpool game but still managed 20 pubs then The Venue till half 4! Smashed!
    I've done a few 3 day weekends in Venue also, not something i'm proud of though!
  • Options
    Whilst I would really like to go as I have never been to the Venue, Friday normally means work for me so looks like I cannot come :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm there
    Got Ian Brown at Brixton first so will be over around 11.30 i reckon
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Whilst I would really like to go as I have never been to the Venue, Friday normally means work for me so looks like I cannot come :-(

you said earlier in this thread you'd be there kets......
  • Options
    i'll be there hopefully.

make sure AFKA gets to Next to get his footwear
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    Sorry guys I'm watching the rugby.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited November 2007
    Right Guys,

Who is up for this on Friday? Just to get people's juices flowing, i have been reliably informed that there is fake snow and christmas songs galore from now until Christmas time.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing i need..."
  • Options
    I am sorry I definately cannot come due to work commitments Booooooo

Someone will have to take me there in the new year just so I can see how truly bad it is though!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of Romford[/cite]Depends where I wake up that morning. Could be Romford, Romford or maybe Romford
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of Romford[/cite]Depends where I wake up that morning. Could be Romford, Romford or maybe Romford

Dude, it was ONE time.

Bet you're not going though.
  • Options
    Not going to the venue? Damn right I'm not! Odd people walk around there in socks...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Heh, enjoy your Friday night facebook fighting!!
  • Options
    cant wait for the v! I've managed to bag a couple of those vouchers although I think you can print them off the website, ladies in free before 11 i think!!! £3 with a flyer!

smiths tribute and finishing the night dancing to "new york new york" bring it on!
  • Options
    Not around this Friday, so someone else will have to sock it to em ! Have fun
  • Options
    I'm going Saturday I think. Anyone planning a Venue double header weekend?
  • Options
    I'm there!!!!
    with 2 others but won't get there untill 11.30-12.00. as i am Ian Browning it first and will be dreesed as a Manc, can i get in with trainers(not your average white crap but colourfull little numbers)
  • Options
    Our friends are buzzcocking first too so won't be there till around that time. I'm assuming we'll head right up to the top floor, after the smiths.

yeah, trainers are fine, as long as they are not white.....(never managed to work out why)
  • Options
    oooohhhh white trainers mean your well ard! but not quite as ard as white trainers hidden beneath blue Next socks!!!!!

See you on the top deck then!!
  • Options
    Just printed off my £3 entry vouchers, bring it on!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]I'm there!!!!
    with 2 others but won't get there untill 11.30-12.00. as i am Ian Browning it first and will be dreesed as a Manc, can i get in with trainers(not your average white crap but colourfull little numbers)

Will be at Ian Brown too - will look out for the Charlton Manc ;-)
  • Options
    LOL,
    i will whisper you my number and if your around we can have a pint or two