Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cov v Charlton - Feedback from those at the game

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]For those who were on the train and met my mate Scott, I'm trying to get him to sign up under the name 'Clingfilm'.

And Gumbo, well done son. Fat chicks need lovin' too eh!!

Ginger fat chick? Doesnt sound like Gumbo's style... ;-)
  • Options
    Think most has been said about our performance on Saturday, think we were the better side & for all Coventry's pressure everyone of their chances came from a ricket made by us, whereas our chances were created by good football. We cut out the mistakes & we will be ok.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]Before the game I couldnt give a toss about Dowie. After them not giving the ball back properly I have NO respect for the baffoon.

Forgot about that. I was annoyed enough when I thought they were going to kick it off for our throw in in our own half - livid when they just played on.

As Ketman said, most has been said about our performance, not bad but not overly convincing either. I keep waiting for Majid to come good but not convinced that that's going to happen now. That back four really needs tightening up but I'm not sure that we have the players at the club to do it.

As for the Ricoh, next to a Motorway, middle of nowhere, soulless, atmosphereless and worst of all............goal music. Please let us never leave the Valley and never ever under any circumstances resort to goal music.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]Please let us ... never ever under any circumstances resort to goal music.
    No no.
    No no no no.
    No no no no.
    There's no limit.
  • Options
    Enough

Far more worryingly I have just found somehthing on my table that has horrified me.

A stapler with RAPESCO written on it.

Sorry Scottie, not gonna be able to look at you the same again now. Has anyone else been traumatised by this evil branding of stationary?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]Before the game I couldnt give a toss about Dowie. After them not giving the ball back properly I have NO respect for the baffoon.

As for the Ricoh, next to a Motorway, middle of nowhere, soulless, atmosphereless and worst of all............goal music. Please let us never leave the Valley and never ever under any circumstances resort to goal music.

The only good thing was the journey. Living in Norwich, I need a passport just to get out of Norfolk. It was the most straightforward journey to a football ground I have ever made. A11-A14-M6 and park up yards from the motorway.