Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Peter Taylor

Sacked by the Orange Tosser today.

Comments

• fact or fiction?
  • Great more money wasted by the trumped up twat, I hope he gave him a nice tip to help him on his way
  • I wonder if Pards would be interested?!??!?

Jordan would like nothing more than to get one over on us! He could offer him mega money
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I wonder if Pards would be interested?!??!?

Jordan would like nothing more than to get one over on us! He could offer him mega money

Behave!
  • If Pardew walked to them i would do everything possibly possible to make his life a misery for as long as i could before getting arrested !!!

It would never happen though.

Warnock locked on
  • Colin W*nker next into the hot seat?
  • afraid that seems likely
  • Would definately keep things nice and spicy with Warnock in charge.

i still laugh at this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg5HsG7AN1Y
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Would definately keep things nice and spicy with Warnock in charge.

i still laugh at this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg5HsG7AN1Y

LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone know the odds on Warnock being their next manager. Can't find odds anywhere
  • I don't think the bookies are even offering odds. (Either because it's so likely or because they don't care.)
  • Two w*nkers at the same club mmmmm nice!!
  • palace manager odds
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Anyone know the odds on Warnock being their next manager. Can't find odds anywhere
  • 11 managers and they're still shyte.

Perhaps the problem could be higher up.
  • Nice one carly, I think you're on to something there. Mind, let's not do them any favours!
  • he was on £500,000 a year and gets a £1,000,000 pay off I read!

Why are football clubs still so stupid to pay such vast amounts to mediocre managers, by all means have massive promotion bonus - but to be forced to pay Taylor a million is ridiculous. More clubs should perhaps follow the example of Barnsley ..... just promoted their youth academy manager who probably doesn't get even near £100k, and he seems to be doing an excellent job too.
  • Well thank god that's over!

Taylor had to go, barring the result at Southampton on the opening day. Taylors most attacking performance of the season was against Charlton.......... yes that was attacking football for Taylor!!

He has brought in players who can do better than they have shown, but his style was so very cautious.

The Hull game was the most boring 90 minutes of football I have watched in many a year.

Now bring in Colin!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]he was on £500,000 a year and gets a £1,000,000 pay off I read!

Why are football clubs still so stupid to pay such vast amounts to mediocre managers.

They pay it to mediocre players so why not managers?

Taylor is a bit like Les Reed, great coach, piss poor manager. However, if he manages to stich jordan up to the tune of £1m then good luck to him.

As Carly said, after 11 different managers, the problem would seem to be elsewhere
  • Sponsored links:

• Palace will be a laughing stock for as long as they're run by the perma-tanned twat. Long may his reign continue (only I've got a hunch that he's getting a bit peeved with Palace using up all the money that he was going to give away in tips so it might not last that much longer.......).
  • He'll be stuck with em for a very long time if he's waiting for someone to pay £45m..
  • I doubt his payoff will be anywhere like that, particularly as he is rumoured to be walking into the Gillingham job.

As for the Orange One, well he is quoted as saying 'i like Warnock because he is a winner, and i'm a winner'.

I'd be interested to know what you have won in this current role Mr Jordan ? As far as i can see it, your club is now in a lower position from when you took it over seven years ago, lost a lot of fans, stuck in a ground it still doesn't own, losing serious money every year, and now on your 11th manager.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]As far as i can see it, your club is now in a lower position from when you took it over seven years ago, lost a lot of fans, stuck in a ground it still doesn't own, losing serious money every year, and now on your 11th manager.
    and long may his reign continue!!
  • To be fair Peter Taylors managerial record isnt that bad.He took Gillingham up to the 2nd tier for the first time in their history, got Brighton up, had 2 successive promotions with Hull.
    If he doesnt end up back at the Gills then he'll probably end up at another lower leageu club.
  • He should go back to Dartford...
  • I remember his player-manager days at Dartford.On the pitch head and shoulders above everyone else.Top football man despite his Palace connections.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]I doubt his payoff will be anywhere like that, particularly as he is rumoured to be walking into the Gillingham job.
    ah ... so moving north to be with his family?
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]I doubt his payoff will be anywhere like that, particularly as he is rumoured to be walking into the Gillingham job.

Let's hope he hasn't told Jordan he's moving up north....
  • Hate to say I told you so, but for those people who wanted him down at our place ......... I told you so!!!