Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Dickson on target for The Jills ....Four now!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    I've never seen him play. Can those of you who have tell me what it is he needs to improve so much in his 'general game' please? Must admit I don't remember Killer doing a lot else other than score goals...
  • Options
    my mate the gills st holder explained that he does lunge into unnecessary challenges but that's it.
    he said that if something that he does doesn't end up in a goal he gets really angry with himself and it really shows his desire to win.chases every lost cause. Reckons he's there most passionate player by miles and he doesn't even belong to them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]my mate the gills st holder explained that he does lunge into unnecessary challenges but that's it.
    he said that if something that he does doesn't end up in a goal he gets really angry with himself and it really shows his desire to win.chases every lost cause. Reckons he's there most passionate player by miles and he doesn't even belong to them.

Thanks, Carlsberg. Makes him sound even more like that old legend I mentioned!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite] Can those of you who have tell me what it is he needs to improve so much in his 'general game' please?

good question.

haven't seen enough of him to relate totally to him, but it appears he has a certain knack of knowing where the goal is. What i imagine he would need to add to his game would be better ball retention and team play, linking midfield with attack, and to speed up his thinking process so that he is anticipating passes and runs, rather than reacting to them.

The higher the level you go, the speed of mental reaction is the one main noticeable thing which seperates out the different levels players reach.

He will not be an unknown quality in League 1 now, opposing teams in League 1 will be highlighting him in their defensive plans, and it will be very interesting to see how he gets on in the the next month.

He has pace, good close control, an eye for goal and it appears the desire. He can't be far off.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Loan extended by another month

Yet again though no mention on the club website.