Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lee Evans at the O2

October next year. Tickets on pre-sale now.

Comments

• Options
    Not his biggest fan. I find his stuff funny but very simple. I prefer a different style of comedy. I'm sure i'll be stoned by most on here now as I am by most of my friends! Usuallly because I think he's the "idiots funny man"!
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite] I think he's the "idiots funny man"!

that's probably why i like him !!

fun for all, not offensive or uses shock stuff, just works his backside off. Anyone who can sweat through a suit and isn't obese deserves respect....
  • Options
    Not sure I want to go to a comedy night in a 23,000 seat arena. Went to the Mary Whitehouse thing at Wembley Arena back in the day, and it was too big.
  • Options
    Didn't say I don't respect him! Anyone thats made it big through hard work and can fill arena's like him deserve respect for sure. We had him on at work the other day and everyone's cracking up apart from me, granted some of it is hillarious just not enough for me to go and see him live! But then I went to see Ricky Gervais live and was very disappointed. Maybe I need to stick to comedy clubs rather than live one man shows!
  • Options
    Aside from Billy Connolly the funiest comedian curently about in my opinion.

Definately going to try to get tickets, once I suss out this promotional code gibberish!!!!!
  • Options
    KB, i'll mail you the flyer with the code.

Follow the links and put the code in the Promotions and Special offers box when doing how many tickets you want.
  • Options
    Cheers AFKA, also just remembered that No1 daughter is with O2 and she is going to send me a code that should work as well.

Thanks for the news in the first place, so much for me being on Ticketmasters e-mail list. :-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]KB, i'll mail you the flyer with the code.

Follow the links and put the code in the Promotions and Special offers box when doing how many tickets you want.

Can I have the code please. I love Lee Evans..
  • Options
    We both love Lee Evans. Went to see him a couple of years ago at Wembley Arena... excellent show
  • Options
    Wouldn't go if I was paid.....
    Unfunny IMO
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i saw him at Brighton and its the funniest thing Ive ever seen! i could hardly breath for 2 hours. my cheek bones hurt for days after!
  • Options
    Any ideas how you buy for a group more than 6? (6 is the max according to the website). Is there a ticket office at the O2?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Any ideas how you buy for a group more than 6? (6 is the max according to the website). Is there a ticket office at the O2?
    stop being greedy
  • Options
    Yep, by the entrance on Pennisula Square
  • Options
    Shut it Westlife, you slag.

Rothko - cheers mate. Might go and have a nosey after work
  • Options
    Lee Evans is shite. End of. I don't think i've even found a comedian as unfunny as him. Anyone on here like Ross Noble?
  • Options
    Got us 6 tickets for the Friday night... Saturday had nowhere left for 6... Can easily see this being sold out in the next few days, which says it all about how popular Lee Evans is...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: banknote[/cite]Lee Evans is shite. End of. I don't think i've even found a comedian as unfunny as him. Anyone on here like Ross Noble?
    Yep - I love both of them. Completely different, but proof that what one person finds funny doesn't necessarily do it for another. For instance, I think Frank Skinner is shite, and I don't think I've ever laughed at a single thing Ricky Gervais has done outside The Office or the 11 o' clock show.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    My missus is a big Russell Brand fan. Got her tickets for the Hackney Empire the other week and she said he was only 'ok'.

He kept losing his thread and ummed and aarred a bit.

Lee Evans is *alright*, but I wouldn't pay top money to see him.

Best comedian I've seen live was Mike Small.
  • Options
    Best comedian I've seen live is Jimmy Carr without a doubt, not on his big live shows but at Up The Creek in Greenwich on my 18th birthday about 4 years ago. Funniest 20/30 minutes of stand up i've ever seen it was absolute genius.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]
    Best comedian I've seen live was Mike Small.

LMFAO

So true. Though El Khalej would be a decent support act
  • Options
    People will never have any comprehension how bizarrely awful Mike Small was.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Best comedian I've seen live is Jimmy Carr without a doubt, not on his big live shows but at Up The Creek in Greenwich on my 18th birthday about 4 years ago. Funniest 20/30 minutes of stand up i've ever seen it was absolute genius.

I saw Jimmy Carr at Up the Creek in his early days, with Suzi and some others to celebrate her birthday. Genius, like you say. Wonder if it was the same night?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]People will never have any comprehension how bizarrely awful Gladstone Small was.
    i thought he was a useful bowler
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Best comedian I've seen live is Jimmy Carr without a doubt, not on his big live shows but at Up The Creek in Greenwich on my 18th birthday about 4 years ago. Funniest 20/30 minutes of stand up i've ever seen it was absolute genius.

I saw Jimmy Carr at Up the Creek in his early days, with Suzi and some others to celebrate her birthday. Genius, like you say. Wonder if it was the same night?

Might well have been Medders, would have been February time and he absolutely ruined some northern bird that started to heckle, she ended up walking out because what he said left her in absolute peices! She asked for it and he well and truly let rip, never been so in awe in my life!
  • Options
    oohaahmortimer said:
    People will never have any comprehension how bizarrely awful Gladstone Small was.

i thought he was a useful bowler

Saw 'Gladdy' on Sky's Beach Cricket the other day.

He's good at signing autographs. . .
  • Options
    bump,

can't believe it was a year ago we booked this !

Not actually that fussed about it now. Hope i'm pleasantly surprised.
  • Options
    We're going Sunday night, v high up seats tho..
  • Options
    Going tomorrow night, also very high up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

Might well have been Medders, would have been February time and he absolutely ruined some northern bird that started to heckle, she ended up walking out because what he said left her in absolute peices! She asked for it and he well and truly let rip, never been so in awe in my life!
    I was there for a mate's birthday that February night too! It was about a month before he started appearing on TV.