Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nintendo Wii

13»

Comments

• Options
    No probs. Bring 2 photos with you next week mate.
  • Options
    Curry's just cancelled my order...buggers. Keep your eyes and ears open for me please fello lifers.
  • Options
    I found somewhere, but for almost £300 :(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]I found somewhere, but for almost £300 :(

Are they the jippo euro ones with the adaptor?
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]I found somewhere, but for almost £300 :(

Are they the jippo euro ones with the adaptor?

I`ll pass on that question ;) i cant do a link thingy, but heres the website.

www.microdirect.co.uk

The gits have just put the sold out sign up
  • Options
    Just reserved one at Argos until tomorrow, tried to reserve you one Hillsy as well but that was the last one.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]Just reserved one at Argos until tomorrow, tried to reserve you one Hillsy as well but that was the last one.

Bloody hell, I've been on argos all bloody day!! You must be winding me up?
  • Options
    Hate to tell you all but when i wanted mine about 2 months back I just walked in the shop and bought one no problems...By the way I enjoy playing it most nights! :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Hate to tell you all but when i wanted mine about 2 months back I just walked in the shop and bought one no problems...By the way I enjoy playing it most nights! :-)

Thanks, made me feel so much better!! Like I want to sqeeze your head in a vice.
  • Options
    Bloody hell, I've been on argos all bloody day!! You must be winding me up?[/quote]

Serious mate, have an email from them confirming it will be in when I go there.

No doubt it will have been sold when I get there from work tonight but I'll create (not that I'm got at doing that!!!) and say it was for my sons b'day today and I have travelled miles to get it. See what they say, when I get there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2007
    John Lewis in Bluewater have none in stock at the moment and the next delivery is fully reserved. However, they said they would be getting lots more in before Xmas and it's possible to reserve one from future deliveries.
  • Options
    can I have the argos reservation then? What argos?

I'm planning to go up the old kent rd tomorrow, they are getting some in. I'm getting there for 6am, they open at 9.
  • Options
    Got it, from Argos in Charlton, will keep checking for you though mate and if they have any I will reserve it and give you the number.

Nintendo Wii
    Disney Cars Game
    Happy Feet
    and extra Mega Pack

worked out to 220.00
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Just bought one on Ebay includes 15 games paid £295 - a bit much but as they appear to be rarer that rocking horse shit, I thought I'd get one now. (Can always sell it on if the prices go through the roof - bloody capitalist!!)
  • Options
    All stand down. I got to Toysrus at 6am on saturday morning and got one. Got pulled by the old bill twice whilst waiting in their carpark for it to open.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]Got pulled off by the old bill twice whilst waiting in their carpark for it to open.....

Worth the wait then mate I spose