Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

100 things you do when you are walking alone

2»

Comments

• Options
    32. Walk with one foot off the kerb pretending to have a serious limp
  • Options
    33) Try not to look like you're following the woman in front of you.
  • Options
    34) Go down the darkest alleyway possible after reassuring yourself that you'll be fine.

35) Repeating turn round to make sure you are not being followed down the pitch black alley way.

36) Make a fist with you keys if you think you are being followed and pick up your pace.
  • Options
    37) Take a swing for the back wheel of the cycle that's just run a red light
  • Options
    38) Slowly move diagonally when someone with a clipboard is spotted ahead in the high street
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]38) Slowly move diagonally when someone with a clipboard is spotted ahead in the high street
    39. Get your mobile out and have a conversation with nobody before they speak to you
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]38) Slowly move diagonally when someone with a clipboard is spotted ahead in the high street
    39. Get your mobile out and have a conversation with nobody before they speak to you

Fine until it rings in your ear!!

The chewing gum thing is a favourite of mine, I managed to clear the green outside my house once.

40. Look at the stars like a mong, then walk into something
  • Options
    41- Imagine being an 18 year old making your debut for Charlton and then having to go in goal for last 20 minutes as all subs used. Right through to clapping the fans as you go off, up to what you would have said in Match of the Day interview.
  • Options
    42. See how many songs you can remember the words of from beginning to end

43. Try to remember types of goals Charlton have scored - e.g. direct from free kicks, OGs, corners, ricochets etc.
  • Options
    44. Don't walk on the cracks in the pavement.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BDLBDL
    edited February 2009
    45. Smile and say hello to people you don't even know. The looks you get a great!!

46. See how many people you can spot wearing cardigans to prove that Henry really is a fashion icon.

47. Make noises like a marching band, just like Gert Frobe in Those Magnificent Men in their Flying Machines

(Bugger you BFR)
  • Options
    48. Think of the greatest guitar riff and song lyrics ever.. only to forget them by the time I get anyway near a guitar.
  • Options
    49. roll your chewing gum into a ball in your mouth before spitting it projectile-style straight into the bin without missing a step - 5 points. 10 if it's one with the slot in the side not one with out a top.

50. Plan Football Manager transfers for when you get home.

51. Probably just me, but in the roads near your house, if you know what number it goes up to, work out what percentage/fraction of the way there you are.
    eg. You're on the even side, it's numbers 2-150, at number 50 you're a 3rd of the way home...sad I know....
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    52 not only dont tread on 3 drains deliberatly walk on 2 because they are good luck

53 dont walk under the devils gate or the butty mans legs ( a sign post that covers the pavement with 2 posts)
  • Options
    54) Mentally spend the £7m you may win on the Lotto next week....
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    55) Picture yourself holding on a stage with an award in one hand whilst being given a standing ovation by a few thousand people

56) Pretend you're actually playing football and slyly mimick stepovers/turns that take you past people

57) Try to look slightly suspicious whenever a police car goes past
  • Options
    58) Balance on the Kerb
    59) Start to run because you're getting a bit bored and want to get to where you going a bit quicker
    60) Trying in vain to get that infernal squeeking in your left shoe to stop
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    61) Walk up to as many chuggers as possible in the hope they stop you and then ask them how much they get paid. You can then explain to them that over the courseof a year, your £5 a month will barely pay them for a days work and ask them if they could possibly consider getting a proper job.

62) I have a friend called Adam who randomly gets down and starts doing one arm press ups asking "Do you know the way to the discotheque?"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: March 51[/cite]Look at the garage codes on the sides of buses to see which one they've come from. That in turn reminds me of schoolboy trips with a Red Rover (5/-) and my bus spotting' days many years ago. Interesting, eh? Also, looking above shops on older properties to try and imagine what places might have looked like before someone bashed a hole in them and stuck a modern shop front in.

Train spotters and now Bus spotters......

Millaphile has jumped from 60 to 70

63... Look into taxi's to see if you can spot any of your mates , who drive taxis, 1 in 25000 chance of it happening.
  • Options
    64: I never walk alone, far too popular :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    65: Walking from The Valley to the station straight after a home win, in my minds eye compiling the new League table with the day's results in my head.

I haven't done that recently.

;o)
  • Options
    66: Have a sneaky re-arrange of your tackle through your trouser pockets
  • Options
    67: Always take the racing line, even if it means walking in the middle of the road.

68: Time your run until a car nearly pulls out of their drive into you, making them stop & apologise !
  • Options
    69. Imagine shooting a machine gun from a motorbike
    70. Do split times between myself and people in front and then look at the gap coming down with full mental commentary "he's got the magnets on, now"
    71. Imagine my review of the year DVD with some dramatic slow mo bits of my activities and whatever music is on my MP3
    72. Think about pron.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: North Lower Neil[/cite]
    50. Plan Football Manager transfers for when you get home.
    Oh yeah, and formatons and imaginary press conferences including arguments with enemy managers and denouncements of cheating refs (I may be going too far).
  • Options
    What a sad bunch of anoraks, lol
  • Options
    I often go up for the header

I conduct imaginary press conferences

I pull faces at myself in mirrors (that's backfired on me once or twice with the dawn of CCTV in lifts at posh hotels)

Nothing too unusual I'd say
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]69. Imagine shooting a machine gun from a motorbike
    70. Do split times between myself and people in front and then look at the gap coming down with full mental commentary "he's got the magnets on, now"
    71. Imagine my review of the year DVD with some dramatic slow mo bits of my activities and whatever music is on my MP3
    72. Think about pron.

73. See how many lamp posts you can sprint past before that car that's headlights are just in the distance reaches you.
    74. Try to work out just how many girls drinks you offered to hold and ended up drinking the night before.