Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What magazines do you read / subscribe to ?

Comments

• Options
    Runners World.
  • Options
    A couple of classic car mags
  • Options
    I subscribed to Nat Geo for about 15 years, I kept every one of them in order. Last year I gave them all to Chis & Sid.
    Also I used to get the British version; Royal Geographic. Not as good IMO as the above.
    Sometimes I pick up the desingner houes type magazines just to see what I cant afford.
    Bizzare is one I used to read/look at. I knew someone who worked on it and he would always hand it to me on a crowded train.
    442 until few years back and on occasion Kit Car.
  • Options
    Mojo and Bike.

That's two mags in case you are wondering.
  • Options
    When Saturday Comes, since issue 1, far superior to any other football magazine ever in the history of the world.
    442 is for people who follow the Sky 4.

Can't believe how many of you saddos "read" FHM, if you want a J. Arthur buy a proper jazz mag, you lightweights.

"Mens Health" - poofs....
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]When Saturday Comes, since issue 1, far superior to any other football magazine ever in the history of the world.
    442 is for people who follow the Sky 4.

Can't believe how many of you saddos "read" FHM, if you want a J. Arthur buy a proper jazz mag, you lightweights.

"Mens Health" - poofs....[/quote]

though i read it occassionally, that is so true about 442. it's full of articles about the "top x best players in the world"/who's next to take the prem by storm/interview with drogba/torres etc etc, which is all very well but get's a bit boring unless u support someone who has £50mill sitting idle to be spent.

does have good articles that give context about rivalries around the world and some interesting articles about stuff from the past
  • Options
    fourfourtwo and Top Gear for me - just buy them as and when I can - none of that subscription rubbish
  • Options
    Uncut, The Word, Q
    When Saturday Comes, 442
    Webuser
  • Options
    T3 and Stuff
  • Options
    Performance VW and Nuts/Zoo on the off chance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    various Facilities Management things.
    My institute bi monthly mag.
    Storm Trouper Monthly.
    Labour weekly (first class to line the kitchen waste bin with)
  • Options
    Went to buy WSC yesterday, then saw it was something like £2.70 for not very much, so decided not to bother
  • Options
    Private Eye
    Spectator
    The Week
    TLS
  • Options
    I have bought Wisden Cricket Monthly since it first started in '79/80. Now called The Wisden Cricketer. I have every copy since 1991 but foolishly disposed of the earlier ones when I moved out of my parents.
    My new fav is SE9 magazine with all the goss from The Park Tavern.
  • Options
    Used to subscribe to WSC, but got frustrated about nothing regarding Charlton even when we were generating suitable stories...not read it for years. Subscribe to Which magazine, mainly to get access to the web version (esp Which Local), and I suspect it has saved me money overall. Like finding and reading the odd copy of Mojo and Private Eye.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Went to buy WSC yesterday, then saw it was something like £2.70 for not very much, so decided not to bother

Stick to Mens Heath then AFKA...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]Used to subscribe to WSC, but got frustrated about nothing regarding Charlton even when we were generating suitable stories...not read it for years. Subscribe to Which magazine, mainly to get access to the web version (esp Which Local), and I suspect it has saved me money overall. Like finding and reading the odd copy of Mojo and Private Eye.

Well we have been in there quite a few times in the past couple of years Seth, since the whole pack of cards came tumbling down...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Went to buy WSC yesterday, then saw it was something like £2.70 for not very much, so decided not to bother

lol, me and my rubber ducky were reading it in the bath when i got back from the gym last night !

Interesting article on the benefits / non-benefits of 'juice fasting', with a daily enema. Nearly put me off my deep-fried mars bar !!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Went to buy WSC yesterday, then saw it was something like £2.70 for not very much, so decided not to bother[/quote]

Stick to Mens Heath then AFKA...[/quote]

mens health.... 8 pints at the football and four pies
  • Options
    Car
    Esquire
    Digital Photo
    PhotoPlus - Canon edition
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]
    Mojo and Bike.
    That's two mags in case you are wondering.
    That's a shame it would be a great name for a sexy time magazine.

Just Time Out for me.
  • Options

It's about 40 quid for a 3 year subscription. Agree that 2.70 for a one off issue is too much
  • Options
    Parade.....always have.....always will....tidy.
  • Options

I save the next one for you and give it to you in the Lib.

Less pages but a lot less advertising.
  • Options
    i thought 2.70 was quite good for an independent football magazine, there are plenty of glossy monthlies these days that are round the 5er mark
  • Options
    Recently Subscribed to Poker Player as a good read, although they seem to always run late!!!

Always by FHM monthly aswell, but never get to read it so dont know why lol
  • Options
    Uncut
    Mojo
    Paste
    Under the Radar
    The Wisden Cricketer
  • Options
    I occasionally read FHM but thats about it, usually try and get the "100 Sexiest" and the Calender Editions but forgot the latter this time round so still got an old one up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]

That is wrong on so, so many levels