Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Dilemma

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2007
    Why dont you book it up to please her but make sure its somewhere relatively close and cheap (flights) like Spain or Portugal. If we get in the play offs then fly back for the game.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Jeez WSS - When you met did she know that you were a Season Ticket Holder at Charlton????? If so she should back off a bit!!!

It really annoys me with all these girls that meet guys, knowing about their football loves etc - then go all out to ruin everything and try and change people!!

Even as a woman myself I can't get my head round it!!

Rant over

:o)

Say what you mean hun!

Well - it's not like you'll have any problems with me booking holidays in the season or when the Play Offs are happening - Might be a bit different for Euro!

xx
  • Options
    Lady Irving was asking about when and where to go away next summer last night. Has to be school holidays but we're tempted to go end of august when our childminder is away as it makes life so much easier and cheaper. But by then we'll be playing out first games back in the premier league. Money or football? Football or money?

In her job Lady I has to book well in advance so will have to decide soon.
  • Options
    end of August isn't summer, it's early autumn!
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]Say what you mean hun!

Well - it's not like you'll have any problems with me booking holidays in the season or when the Play Offs are happening - Might be a bit different for Euro!

xx[/quote]

True enough, the joy of dating a woman who supports the same team you do!!!!!!!! :-)
    xx
  • Options
    dont do it!!
    means u cant use charlton as an excuse for anything else!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]dont do it!!

Oi! I'm not going to stop him going out with the boys or doing what ever else you all get up too!

You've known me long enough to know that!
  • Options
    wouldnt u like to know what i get up to!!
    :-p
  • Options
    when we had the Boro 1/4 final, we were booked away for the final.

There was no doubt in our minds that if we got there we would of scrapped the holiday, and as we were taking 3 family away with us, it would of been an expensive cancellation.

But it would of been cancelled !
  • Options

why would you go out with someone you wanted to get away from?????
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2007
    I didnt mean it quite like that sausage..
  • Options

Good point, hadn't thought of that :-( Can't use the excuse of extra time and penalties ever again can I!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    No need for any excuses - just be truthful!!

Gives me the excuse for a night infront of the TV in charge of the remote!

Mx
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    ;-) x
  • Options
    lol I have turned down a week away last week of May with the in laws just incase! luckly my wife fully understands.
  • Options
    Is this the Official CharltonLife Flirting Thread ?
  • Options
    all these kisses. have i missed something. Are northstandultra and Maria an item? not had a chance to read even tho am logged on.
    did they meet thru charltonlife?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Is this the Official CharltonLife Flirting Thread ?

Looks like it sugarpuff xxx
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]all these kisses. have i missed something. Are northstandultra and Maria an item? not had a chance to read even tho am logged on.
    did they meet thru charltonlife?

Yep we are, and yes we did meet through CL! ;o)

x
  • Options
    ooOOoo i didn't know that!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ahhhh how sweet.

he must remember to whisper the kisses surely - if he wants to keep up his ultra image?
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Even us Ultras have a soft side :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]ahhhh how sweet.

he must remember to whisper the kisses surely - if he wants to keep up his ultra image?

LMAO
  • Options
    If they're like this now wait until the honeymoon perid is over and the rows are carried out over the medium of CharltonLife?!?!

I bet B & Suzi are whispering away as we speak!! ;-)
  • Options
    Good for you guys, hope it all works out.

Keep the kisses to whispers though, making me feel ill at work.

In fact, keep everything as whispers, until it all starts to go wrong, then hang as much of your dirty washing out in the public arena as possible please :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]If they're like this now wait until the honeymoon perid is over and the rows are carried out over the medium of CharltonLife?!?!

I bet B & Suzi are whispering away as we speak!! ;-)

Not into airing my dirty laundery in public, If there are any arguements rest assured they would be in private! ;-)
  • Options
    So you'll never throw the 'You love football more than me' argument in his face ? :-)
  • Options
    i haven't sent any whispers!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]So you'll never throw the 'You love football more than me' argument in his face ? :-)

Nope!!!

He would be more likely to throw that one at me! LOL
  • Options
    same in my house :-)