Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

15 Palarse fans raided this morning

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i don't think they made it clear that it was all palarse fans being arrested cos they mentioned both team names

Heard it on Radio 5 lunchtime news and they made it sound like they were all Charlton! Cheek!!
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    names and locations...
  • Options
    names and locations dear me
  • Options
    Did they impound their pimped out Cortina 1600E's and confiscate their Farah trousers as well ?????
  • Options
    Silly boys the lot of em. I wonder how many dawn raids will follow the return match in feb.
  • Options
    Hopefully none

Great planning though a station full of CCTV must of wanted to be caught?
  • Options
    From the newshopper forum. I've put in some spaces to make it easier to read. I'd just like to put out that 'Jimmy' is not me. I know nothing about all this but thought this makes interesting reading. Any comments?

11:19am Fri 9 Nov 07
    Charlton 'fans' have been caught doing this before. They were caught hitting women and children on buses and trains 2 years ago and were never called up on it. They also tried the same against Southampton supporters a few years ago, but when the men turned up to aid their attacked wives and children, they ran off. Surprise surprise. All of their petty little boy mob (or bmob as they like to be called) should be rounded up and brought to justice. As most of them are too young to be tried in adult court, they should all be banned from attending any football games as it brings the sport into disrepute, again.
    Charlton 'fans' have been caught doing this before.
    They were caught hitting women and children on buses and trains 2 years ago and were never called up on it. They also tried the same against Southampton supporters a few years ago, but when the men turned up to aid their attacked wives and children, they ran off. Surprise surprise.
    All of their petty little boy mob (or bmob as they like to be called) should be rounded up and brought to justice. As most of them are too young to be tried in adult court, they should all be banned from attending any football games as it brings the sport into disrepute, again.

Posted by: CAFC, Charlton on 11:28am Fri 9 Nov 07
    Bob you dont know what you are talking about , absolute drivel
    Bob you dont know what you are talking about , absolute drivelQuote |

Bob, Gillingham on 11:49am Fri 9 Nov 07
    Everything I wrote is true, and there have been many other incidents involving your 'fans' lashing out at innocent bystanders, usually women, children or the elderly. One of the events I spoke of, I witnessed first-hand, the other was recalled to me by an old friend who would hardly make this sort of thing up, especially taking into account his past as a figure of authority and respectability. It's hardly a surprise that you try and stick up for your petty little wannabe hooligans though is it "CAFC"? I think your supposed supporters are a disgrace and should be punished accordingly.
    Everything I wrote is true, and there have been many other incidents involving your 'fans' lashing out at innocent bystanders, usually women, children or the elderly.
    One of the events I spoke of, I witnessed first-hand, the other was recalled to me by an old friend who would hardly make this sort of thing up, especially taking into account his past as a figure of authority and respectability.

It's hardly a surprise that you try and stick up for your petty little wannabe hooligans though is it "CAFC"?

I think your supposed supporters are a disgrace and should be punished accordingly.

Posted by: CAFC, Charlton on 1:46pm Fri 9 Nov 07
    So 'BOB' , these so called Charlton fans got on buses AND trains did they 2 years ago and deliberately targetted the eldery , kids and woman , actually got CAUGHT doing so but NOTHING was done about it ? Hmmm , I think you and your old imaginary friend are up there with the fairys
    So 'BOB' , these so called Charlton fans got on buses AND trains did they 2 years ago and deliberately targetted the eldery , kids and woman , actually got CAUGHT doing so but NOTHING was done about it ? Hmmm , I think you and your

Posted by: Jimmy, London on 1:51pm Fri 9 Nov 07
    Don't forget the cowardly attack that the so called bmob launched on a woman in Hastings not so long ago. They beat her so hard that she's yet to return to work. I recall reading the article in the Argus. They are not fans, they are women beating idiots.
    Don't forget the cowardly attack that the so called bmob launched on a woman in Hastings not so long ago. They beat her so hard that she's yet to return to work. I recall reading the article in the Argus. They are not fans, they are women beating idiots.

Posted by: Bob, Gillingham on 2:03pm Fri 9 Nov 07
    They were caught on closed-circuit tv, and the Southampton incidents were reported by the media at the time. Maybe you should check your 'facts' before calling others liars, although it doesnt surprise me coming from a poster calling themselves "CAFC". Jimmy, you are absolutely correct, that attack in July was [bold]totally unforgivable[/bold] + they should be jailed for a long time for it. [italic]"Drunken football hooligans on a day trip from London beat a woman's face so savagely she may never work again. A gang of 35 Charlton Athletic supporters on a boozy outing pounced on the victim as she tried to stop them assaulting a couple in the street..."They had documents in their possession with the club logo and which mentioned 'Charlton jolly boys' day out'.""[/italic] - The Argus Sound familiar CAFC ? And there's your supporters with the gall to accuse other people of being "Scum"..? [bold]It is truly you lot who are the scum.[/bold] You lot digust me to the core.
    They were caught on closed-circuit tv, and the Southampton incidents were reported by the media at the time.
    Maybe you should check your 'facts' before calling others liars, although it doesnt surprise me coming from a poster calling themselves "CAFC".

Jimmy, you are absolutely correct, that attack in July was totally unforgivable + they should be jailed for a long time for it.

"Drunken football hooligans on a day trip from London beat a woman's face so savagely she may never work again.
    A gang of 35 Charlton Athletic supporters on a boozy outing pounced on the victim as she tried to stop them assaulting a couple in the street..."They had documents in their possession with the club logo and which mentioned 'Charlton jolly boys' day out'."" - The Argus
  • Options
    sink this fucking thread
  • Options
    Two more have been picked up in the last couple of days. Fr4om the Croydon Advertiser:

Police investigating a brawl between Crystal Palace and Charlton Athletic fans have charged a 16th man in connection with the incident.

Carl Rodney Thomas, 39, of Thornton Heath was charged late yesterday (Monday, December 11) with violent disorder. He is the 16th man to be arrested by British Transport Police officers investigating a brawl on a train.

Passengers and fans travelling to a Charlton Athletic game at Crystal Palace were attacked at Sydenham station on Saturday, September 1, at about 2.20pm.

A group of up to 40 men got on the train when it arrived at Sydenham station and began a series of random attacks on passengers within two carriages of the train.

A 24-year-old Charlton Athletic fan suffered a broken nose in the incident. Several other passengers were head butted, punched and verbally abused.

Thomas has been bailed to appear before Westminster Magistrates Court on Friday, along with John De Bono from Kent, also charged with violent disorder.

Earlier this month, BTP and officers from the Metropolitan Police were involved in a series of raids at 17 addresses across south London, Sussex and Kent.

In total 14 men were arrested and charged with violent disorder. Those men are due back before Westminster Magistrates Court over three dates in January.
  • Options
    Just heard they've had a few nicked early this morning, for allegedly assaulting a steward
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    youtube.com/watch?v=_ZM0AKeMlb4

Link for the footage of the train attack from 2007.
  • Options
    that footage makes me sick, typical nigel behaviour though attacking innocents, badly want to beat these tommorow
  • Options
    Scum.
  • Options
    couldnt have put it better myself.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Oh how I wish your proper lads bumped into those wankers tomorrow without any CCTV and give them an absolute pasting. Alternatively that 40 get caught in New Cross when we play them and their heads are booted about. Proper cowardly bully boy attack that was. How they have the audacity to then no doubt bounce down the road, slapping each other across the back after bashing Charlton families/scarfers is disgusting.

• Options

cafctom said:

Oh how I wish your proper lads bumped into those wankers tomorrow without any CCTV and give them an absolute pasting. Alternatively that 40 get caught in New Cross when we play them and their heads are booted about. Proper cowardly bully boy attack that was. How they have the audacity to then no doubt bounce down the road, slapping each other across the back after bashing Charlton families/scarfers is disgusting.

Bit difficult seeing as 6 of them are still inside.
  • Options
    How are any still inside?
  • Options

cafctom said:

A couple were 'caught up with'...
  • Options
    Arses raided
  • Options
    SE10 said:

cafctom said:

A couple were 'caught up with'...
    :-)

• Sponsored links:

• Options

cafctom said:

Spot on SLL

• Options
    A good few were on the train behind SLL stuck hearing what had happend and fuming

Those pricks knew what they were doing and what train was what thats what gets me more

• Options

A good few were on the train behind SLL stuck hearing what had happend and fuming

Those pricks knew what they were doing and what train was what thats what gets me more

How do you know, they knew ?
  • Options
    They just did mate no one was ever going to be on that train

The modern day of communicating had been used for days leading up to the match
  • Options
    DA9 said:

cafctom said:

Spot on SLL

Seconded.....

• Options

The palace "high risk" had arrange to meet Charlton's "high risk" at Upper Norwood.

CAFC turned up. Palace didn't. So the palace hooligans knew they would be attacking people with no interest or intent to violence and so could boast of an easy "win".

And I know because I was on the Safety Advosory Group.
  • Options
    and i was on the train that took the brunt of it.i hope they get the biggest kicking ever from anyone
  • Options
    Henners is on the money
  • Options
    Didn't a few get done in highdown prison
  • Options

The palace "high risk" had arrange to meet Charlton's "high risk" at Upper Norwood.

CAFC turned up. Palace didn't. So the palace hooligans knew they would be attacking people with no interest or intent to violence and so could boast of an easy "win".

And I know because I was calling it on.