Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

15 Palarse fans raided this morning

13»

Comments

• Options

A good few were on the train behind SLL stuck hearing what had happend and fuming

Those pricks knew what they were doing and what train was what thats what gets me more

How do you know, they knew ?
    The palace "high risk" had arrange to meet Charlton's "high risk" at Upper Norwood.

CAFC turned up. Palace didn't. So the palace hooligans knew they would be attacking people with no interest or intent to violence and so could boast of an easy "win".

And I know because I was on the Safety Advosory Group.
    This

And the majority of the main high risk Charlton were banned or had the infamous letter, as per yesterday, and palace knew that.

• Options
    Cowards.
  • Options

Henry IrvingMember

February 2

Covered End said:

» show previous quotes

How do you know, they knew ? The palace "high risk" had arrange to meet Charlton's "high risk" at Upper Norwood.

CAFC turned up. Palace didn't. So the palace hooligans knew they would be attacking people with no interest or intent to violence and so could boast of an easy "win".

And I know because I was on the Safety Advosory Group.

I dont think this is true. You may have been on The Safety Advosory Group but I dont think anyone was in contact with Palace. This is what may have been said by OB but I really dont think anyone was planning to meet Palace due to bans ect. I could be wrong as I was not there.