Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Think we need to Sign Danny Mills now!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Well, we all want to know, what Danny's thinking - and on his wesite, he's now telling us:

".........People keep asking me what will happen in January after my loan period has expired. The answer to that question is at this stage I don't really know. The gaffer has already expressed an interest in trying to extend the loan for the rest of the season, but I have a feeling that this is not going to be an option. I have spoken with my agents and advisors and from what I can gather another loan deal could be out of the question.

Personally, I would happily move to Charlton on a permanent basis and while this wouldn’t be easy what with the family all now being settled in the North of England since my move to Leeds nine years ago, it is something we would happily do. Charlton Athletic deserves to be back in the Premiership and I would love to be part of that success come the end of this current season.

http://www.dannymills.co.uk/news_13_11_2007.html

And, if you've something reasonable to say, you can let him know:

E-mail Danny whether it be complimentary, critical (constructive please) or just indifferent.
    dannymills@sportlink.co.uk
  • Options
    Good to hear that he wants to stay, but looks like we might have to buy him in January rather than wait until the end of the season.
  • Options
    Worth every penny for his will to win & leadership attributes, Czechy.
    Do you think so?

Written his name in Charlton history once, and he seems well up for doing it again. :o)
    He's dropped a huge hint that he really wants to stay.
  • Options
    Yeah, I agree Oggy, though I've only got others' opinions to go on this time round as the only game I've been to this season was Scunthorpe. I remember how good he was the first time round though :-)
  • Options
    Just e mailed Danny asking him to sign for us in January. Suggest it might help if another 700 odd do the same.