Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anton Ferdinand lives in Mottingham

I see the BBC website gratuitously gives Anton Ferdinand's home address as Grove Park Road, Mottingham... anyone know his house? Is it suitably bling?

Comments

• Options
    there are boards on the windows and an old matress and washing machine in the garden
  • Options
    I thought that was the house Rio bought his old dear
  • Options
    his brother used to play for blackheath bluecoats in the middle of the park and was a bit of a mug to be honest.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]I see the BBC website gratuitously gives Anton Ferdinand's home address as Grove Park Road, Mottingham... anyone know his house? Is it suitably bling?

I think's it's with his mum, my Dad's cab firm used to pick Rio up when he still played for West Ham, just after his slight 'drink problem' my all the drivers used to laugh at despite the fact he was on a ton of money, to keep him in line to go out he'd have to get money of his mum.

It's a lovely place, big white building, used to go passed it often when I lived in Mottingham.
  • Options
    I believe its on Court road same side as Eltham Palace.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]I believe its on Court road same side as Eltham Palace.

You're thinking of Kate Bush's old gaff!

I think the Ferdinand place is the one on the left of Grove Park Road (as you drive towards GP) where it bends round to the right near the playing fields. It's the one with the big metal gates on the end.

Bit strange that he's on however much dough a week and he still lives there with his old dear. It's a pretty busy road - not where I'd be living if I was on £20k + per week!
  • Options
    IT'S HIS MUMS GAFF
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]I believe its on Court road same side as Eltham Palace.

I think the Ferdinand place is the one on the left of Grove Park Road (as you drive towards GP) where it bends round to the right near the playing fields. It's the one with the big metal gates on the end.

Bit strange that he's on however much dough a week and he still lives there with his old dear. It's a pretty busy road - not where I'd be living if I was on £20k + per week!

yeah and imagine getting to the training ground through the blackwall tunnel everyday
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]IT'S HIS MUMS GAFF

STOP SHOUTING - THAT'S WHAT I SAID!!!
  • Options
    He lives in Wapping
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Thats now owned by a bloke that had his assets frozen and was hauled in over the Tonbridge armed robbery.........
  • Options

This.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I have run place his place in wapping, he has an escalade, seems fitting really

what a tool that jah jah binks man is
  • Options
    Jah rasta far -i
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: fatkit[/cite]I have run place his place in wapping, he has an escalade, seems fitting really

I have read this post 5 times now and still don't understand what it says

translate please
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: fatkit[/cite]I have run place his place in wapping, he has an escalade, seems fitting really

I have read this post 5 times now and still don't understand what it says

translate please

I reckon its

I have run past his place in wapping , he has an escalator , seems fitting really

What a tool that Arfur bloke is
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    It's the one next to the old telephone building nearly opposite where the Chinbrooke pub used to be.
  • Options
    Also Kate Bush's house is on the other side of Court road from Eltham Palace between the golf club and the Tarn.
  • Options
    Kate Bush sold that house to a bloke i know down the gym,over a million
  • Options
    bet it was the size of it! always a builders lorry in the drive now. I thought it was her parents house? anyway he must have brought it fairly recently as I saw her driving out of there a little while ago, infact I was in a traffic jam and let her out lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the guy that owns it is a builder however she could have moved to another house on court road.he bought it about 18 months ago.
    Also Kate Bush use to have a drink in the Royal Tavern opp mottingham station many years ago
  • Options
    Its his Mums house for sure and its not the big white one on the corner everyone thinks it is. Its about 5 houses down from the Chinbrook lights on the left hand side of the road if you're heading to Grove Park.
  • Options
    It's the last one on the left going towards grove park. I know that for a fact! next time you drive pass look at the number plates of the cars, one is R1O and the other AF something.

Tavern so did i lol
  • Options
    just a thought as Rio brought that house for his mum so is it possible Anton has also brought the one 5 doors along?
  • Options
    Who gives a feck where the useless twat lives?
  • Options
    Al the Addick use to be a good pub at one time,spent many a evening in the Royal
  • Options
    used to use the Prince of Wales a lot as well! when I lived over that way. (so did John Bumstead)
  • Options
    always had a drink in the Royal after home games at Sellout park after getting off the train.
  • Options
    Al are you a driving instructor now?
  • Options
    yes!