Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anton Ferdinand lives in Mottingham

2»

Comments

• Options
    i know you then fella,hope you are keeping well
  • Options
    yes thanks, obviously i know you then do i?
  • Options
    yes mate smiffy
  • Options
    lol hello mate. long time no see! hope you are well
  • Options
    cheers mate
  • Options
    your in Dartford now aren't you? do you still go to the games?
  • Options
    live more local now,go all home games and a few away these days
  • Options
    will hopefully bump into you then for a pint one day. had a few good away days in the 80's didn't we? lol
  • Options
    yes mate great days
  • Options
    This is sweet. Can anyone join in?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    you just did!
  • Options
    of course!lol!
  • Options
    Ah yes. Good point.
  • Options
    Al, you obiouvly dont read the board too much... tavern recently got married to a lovely lady.

:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Al, you obiouvly dont read the board too much... tavern recently got married to a lovely lady.

Are you now known as Mrs Smiffy, then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]always had a drink in the Royal after home games at Sellout park after getting off the train.

ah the royal my local when I lived at home.

My bruv still goes there I think
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: fatkit[/cite]I have run place his place in wapping, he has an escalade, seems fitting really

what a tool that jah jah binks man is

I have read this post 5 times now and still don't understand what it says

translate please

I reckon its

I have run past his place in wapping , he has an escalator , seems fitting really

What a tool that Arfur bloke is

Oi you slag ain't my fault I ain't street talker innit
  • Options
    has it re-opened yet must pay the place a visit one day
  • Options
    lol might have known he'd marry a Charlton fan. congratulations.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Al, you obiouvly dont read the board too much... tavern recently got married to a lovely lady.

Are you now known as Mrs Smiffy, then?

with a TH please!

thanks Al.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    still closed, tav. the porcupine is doing a lot better these days in it's absence.
  • Options
    I run past his place = i jog some days as i work in docklands, through wapping, he has a flat/warehouse type thing their, the places are very posh.

He has an Escalade = a big, no huge, american SUV that all the rapstars have with huge alloy wheels, its the size of a bus

jar jar binks = he looks like jar jar binks from the crap star wars episode 1 film

hope this unravels it a little
  • Options
    I live over the road from The Royal Tavern on the corner of West Park and it looks pretty rough at the moment waiting for someone to take it on by all accounts. I don't really drink locally though seem more to venture out for a pint, my "local" always was Frames Snooker Club in Downham on Bromley Road but even that's shut down now i've heard. Killer as we were banking on the landlord opening up all night just for "the regulars" to watch the Hatton fight but he's sodded off to France leaving us helpless!