Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

100 people/things that will lose out because of England's crapiness

2»

Comments

• 42. Us - The football is usually a nailed on "free pass" from the Mrs to go out and drink copious amounts whereas now we'll probably see our mates less as its always nailed on to meet up and it'll be harder to get out without having to beg!
  • edited November 2007
    43. The obligatory 'baby boom' inspired by these tournaments
    44. The plastic football fan
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]42. Us - The football is usually a nailed on "free pass" from the Mrs to go out and drink copious amounts whereas now we'll probably see our mates less as its always nailed on to meet up and it'll be harder to get out without having to beg![/quote]

Nailed on free pass aye?
  • Pannini..........what dad in there right mind is going to let there kids have Panini album next summer
  • [cite]Posted By: Hottie85[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]42. Us - The football is usually a nailed on "free pass" from the Mrs to go out and drink copious amounts whereas now we'll probably see our mates less as its always nailed on to meet up and it'll be harder to get out without having to beg!

Nailed on free pass aye?

Have to say "Hottie" - not only does your post not make any sense but that flag is rubbish.
  • Well maybe not...
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Hottie85[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]42. Us - The football is usually a nailed on "free pass" from the Mrs to go out and drink copious amounts whereas now we'll probably see our mates less as its always nailed on to meet up and it'll be harder to get out without having to beg!

Nailed on free pass aye?

Have to say "Hottie" - not only does your post not make any sense but that flag is rubbish.

I think she is RASE7's other half, therefore questioning his nailed on free pass assumption.

The flag is shite though.
  • edited November 2007
    Just goes to prove, there's no room for women in football.

Edit: unless they're serving hot dogs.
  • Yep that's right, free pass indeed.
  • I think thats a bit unfair Off_it
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Hottie85[/cite]I think thats a bit unfair Off_it

Ok, change it to "hot dogs and pies". That better?
  • On the plus side, sales at DIY stores will soar next June, as lack of important football business will leave henpecked husbands with no choice but to re-tile the bathroom (hello razil!), paint the spare room & sort out the mess in the garage.
  • Nope that's even worse
    [cite]Posted By: Hottie85[/cite]I think thats a bit unfair Off_it

Don't mind getting served a beer by a girl either.
  • edited November 2007
    Particularly if she's topless in the Axe, eh Stu?
    ;o)
  • I think i'm fighting a losing battle here
  • [cite]Posted By: Hottie85[/cite]I think i'm fighting a losing battle here

I think you might be right. Now, go and rustle us up a bacon sarnie - there's a good girl!
    ;o)
  • You wouldn't want to eat my bacon sarnie's :-)
  • I'll have a cuppa with mine please hottie......
    cheers love.
  • edited November 2007
    don't take no sh*t Hottie, you give as good as you get girl !

oh and two sugars with mine, there's a love :-)
  • Sponsored links:

[cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Hottie85[/cite]I think thats a bit unfair Off_it

Don't mind getting served a beer by a girl either.

Particularly if she's topless in the Axe, eh Stu?
    ;o)

The barmaids are fully dressed I'll have you know!

It's all the other females that are topless...
  • I can't believe she's on here giving you fine gentlemen grief and not at home ironing my football stuff ready for tonight...its a disgrace!
  • Cheeky git! Do your own ironing in future :-)
  • 517. My mate who was due to publish all the Euro 2008 mag etc for the Uk and would have had buckets loads of tickets to give away to advertisers in said mags.