Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So Who's Not Going Saturday...?

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
Anyone...?

Is that your Hand Medders...? Why Can't you go Saturday again ?

Comments

• If the midfield can't be bothered to turn up, then neither can i !
  • I think it should be made a law that whoever leaves early gets that that time deducted at the start of the next game.

For example, if you left with 79 minutes on the goldfish bowl, the following game you would not be allowed through the turnstiles until the clock had reached 11 minutes.

Henry, can this be your parting gift as a SD.
  • I'll be there getting behind the lads
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I think it should be made a law that whoever leaves early gets that that time deducted at the start of the next game.

For example, if you left with 79 minutes on the goldfish bowl, the following game you would not be allowed through the turnstiles until the clock had reached 11 minutes.

Err, no. I was hoping for a free season ticket for life actually ; - )
  • I'm not there, but someone is going in my place :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I think it should be made a law that whoever leaves early gets that that time deducted at the start of the next game.

Well if we apply that Rule this Saturday then Rothko will be coming through the gate around 3.08pm saturday :-)
  • I'm leaving with 20 minutes to go on Saturday
  • I was hoping not to go on saturday but unfortunately my season ticket is still valid and I really have no excuse for not supporting the team - Remember Charlton are for life, not just for the Christmas/Premiership!
  • There is a paper folding seminar in Doncaster, I might pop along to that on Saturday, or something equally interesting, like the egg chasing.
  • [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]- Remember Charlton are for life, not just for the Premiership!

Rothko, Rothko it's a new banner

Fantasic line Solidgone
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite] I'm not going as I'm going to the Blackheath Christmas Fair.....after I've watched some rugby

priorities Medders!
  • What Christmas Fair?
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]What Christmas Fair?

Crikey I thought it was just Egg Chasing, now it's Egg Chasing & then a Fair...LOL
  • i'll be there Mrs Ledge will be better by then
  • can't make Saturday, away for the weekend....nailed on win in my absence..
  • i'll be turning up at 3.02pm !!
  • I'll be there on time hopefully without too big a hangover from the Venue friday night!!!!
  • I'll be arriving for the last 5 minutes to catch our last gasp winner.
  • I'm not there, which is bad news, as we've lost most home games I've missed. The ones I've been at we've won. At least I'll be there for Ipswich.
  • Afka you left much before that,as you were gone when I walked past with 4 mins to go,for that you forfit an extra 10 mins.Quarter past for you.
  • Sponsored links:

• It was 88 mins on the clock when i left. Only time i've left early this season. You may of started to leave earlier, but i've noticed its taking you time with the stairs. Must be age.... :-)
  • no m8 usually waitin to give the clown what for,even did last night then realised he wasn't playin.88 mins but what about added on time it all counts,2 mins my arse.
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]I'm not there, which is bad news, as we've lost most home games I've missed. The ones I've been at we've won. At least I'll be there for Ipswich.
    so your the opposite to me , i turn up and we lose ... and i'm going on saturday but not against ipswich
  • i will be there on saturday and at cardiff on tuesday.
    i need therapy.
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]i will be at cardiff on tuesday.

i'm sure will bring a load to that , new ground , terracing etc

*doffs cap to the travelling thousands*
  • the hundreds of cafc fans currently working in cardiff zzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Sadly I wont be there as I will be back home in Sydney...but if I was Id be there at 2pm...work that one out
  • [cite]Posted By: Tel-in-Oz[/cite]Sadly I wont be there as I will be back home in Sydney...but if I was Id be there at 2pm...work that one out
    you stayed in the ground till 11pm last night????
  • Sadly I will not be there, I am going to see Squeeze (so a Charlton connection!) in Newcastle on Friday night then enjoying Christmas Markets in Durham over the weekend with my best man.

Presently I am going to Cardiff, ticket arrives today only for youngest daughter to say 'you remember you are taking me to see the Klaxons in Birmingham next Tuesday Ms Lat got me a pair of tickets for my birthday' sorry but no one put it in the family organiser I say. That though was a minor crisis, Mrs Lat has just departed to try and find GCSE Art work which has been left on a bus, at school or dancing and guess what it is needed for a mock exam tomorrow... now we have a real crisis, kids eh who'd have them!
  • Yes mate.....did I mention what an obnoxious tosser Bryan Robson is???