Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So Who's Not Going Saturday...?

2»

Comments

• Options
    can i get tickets for cardiff on monday?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tel-in-Oz[/cite]Yes mate.....did I mention what an obnoxious tosser Bryan Robson is???
    what happened then??
  • Options
    Maybe I'll post my rant about Robson when Ive got half an hour....Im just surprised I didnt get arrested really....can laugh about it now though......
  • Options
    You should have seen the bloke holding court outside of reception when I left the ground at 11pm.....honestly I respected him as a player.....but he is one obnoxious human being
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]I'm not going as I'm going to the Blackheath Christmas Fair.....after I've watched some rugby

priorities Medders!

Oi, feck off before I cyber beat you...

Fecking christmas fair
  • Options
    So not only do you pick on people who can't fight back, now your going to hit a girl.

You truly are a scumbag Medders.
  • Options
    She loves it.

How's Romford?
  • Options
    Medders "im going to suck off jonny wilkinson" Read..... stick you wrong shape ball up your date you splitter!

Whats more important football or egg chasing?!
  • Options
    Nope, my men in black duties take me to run a line at Whistable v Chatham in the Ryman Div 1 South.
  • Options
    Chelsea v West Ham is on the box at 12.45. And my ever so demanding and Chelsea supporting girlfriend insists I take her out to watch it, which means I won't make it down to the Valley in time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]Chelsea v West Ham is on the box at 12.45. And my ever so demanding and Chelsea supporting girlfriend insists I take her out to watch it, which means I won't make it down to the Valley in time.

the ribbing you get for being a closet hamster is sometimes just put high on that tee, waiting to be spanked down the fairway!
  • Options
    I'll be manning the tombola at my wife's school's Christmas Fayre!!
  • Options
    Those who know will be delighted to hear neither Mrs Algarve nor I will be in attendence.
  • Options
    After the results last time you were here, I agree it's probably a good thing!
  • Options
    Chelsea v West Ham is on the box at 12.45. And my ever so demanding and Chelsea supporting girlfriend insists I take her out to watch it, which means I won't make it down to the Valley in time.

Hope you too don't fall out for you over cheering the hammers on.

YOU''RE FOREVER BLOWING BUBBLES.
  • Options
    Is Bubbles his dog!
  • Options
    I hope not!
  • Options
    There's a part of the NW that will be in twickenham i'm afraid.

I'm going to watch the baa'baa's stuff the safa's...
    Corporate tickets, so I gotta go.

Come on you reds. I'll be getting live updates on me mobi whilst I'm there though.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Those who know will be delighted to hear neither Mrs Algarve nor I will be in attendence.[/quote]

How many games did you see on your last visit( All of them crackers?)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: fazza[/cite]There's a part of the NW that will be in twickenham i'm afraid.

I'm going to watch the baa'baa's stuff the safa's...
    Corporate tickets, so I gotta go.

Come on you reds. I'll be getting live updates on me mobi whilst I'm there though.

hahahahah YES!!! Someone joins me at the egg chasing!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Three Guinnessaddick, Wolves, Plymouth QPR. Enough said...
  • Options
    Don't worry guys I am bringing my Son he has only seen us win this season and is yet to see us score less than 3 times this year. Equally I missed QPR/Plymouth and Sheff. Utd so am yet to see us play really badly at home!!
  • Options
    Glad to report the egg-chasing was a great game, with the Barbarians beating the world champions 22-5.

That'll be all