Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scarves

2»

Comments

• Options
    yes, i never know whether i'm glad i'm tall or not. being able to breath on trains is an advantage and not being stuck around peoples armpits, but short people with brollys is an issue!!!!
  • Options
    when i'm wearing a my green and white scarf, and pull my umbrella out of my manbag, i hope i catch one of you lot in the eye :-)

haven't worn a scarf once yet, but its coming soon i can feel it, and its going to have the gayest of gay loops at the front darlings !!
  • Options
    At my college, basically everyone apart from me has a man bag and/or wears a scarf. All my mates do it and have a go at me for NOT wearing one! Then again they are all chinese...
  • Options
    Henry,

Forgive me, but you are middle-aged. Being a student on the cutting edge of fashion, wearing a looped scarf is actually pretty funky and somewhat standard.

And I get all the girls I get all the girls.
  • Options
    I wear my scarf and man bag with pride!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]i currently wear a paul smith multi-coloured number with matching socks.[/quote]

you fruit
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]Henry,

Forgive me, but you are middle-aged. Being a student on the cutting edge of fashion, wearing a looped scarf is actually pretty funky and somewhat standard.

And I get all the girls I get all the girls.

Yes, it may well be fashionable but as they say fashion come and goes, style remains.

And if students are doing it..... : -)
  • Options
    Heheheh
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    its cold, wear a scarf if you want who gives a shiiiite??? I recall being told I shouldn't wear my red addicks scarf as it didn't suit me, blah blah blah, like i care..

(Cue a comment from my mentor Riscardo)

:)
  • Options
    Come out of the caves you lot.....Scarfs are grooovy!