Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Excited about the match tomorrow?

ScoSco
edited December 2007 in General Charlton
I am! A decent home win and it could set us off on a good run - Up the Addicks!

Not gonna worry about starting line-ups, beer queues, a certain member of this board's habit of kissing me when drunk, etc - I am going to watch a bit of footy wahey!

Let's try a bit of a build up.

Comments

• Options
    Looking forward to the associated drinking & celebrating someone's birthday more than the game to be honest.
  • Options
    Someones birthday? Can't be anyone important surely.....

Yeah, we need a good win to take us into a string of potentially tricky games.
  • Options
    I am looking forward to tomorrow... mainly cos an old friend lands in from sydney tonight and she is being brought to the Oak to meet me after the game. So excited. You might not see her, she's about 4ft nothing...
  • Options
    Watch out! Don't want to turn this thread into a clique thing over a 27th birthday drink up.

Has everyone's enthusiasm drained away?

COME ON YOU REDS!
  • Options
    cant wait should be a decent crowd
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Watch out! Don't want to turn this thread into a clique thing over a 27th birthday drink up.
    Riscardo's??? ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Watch out! Don't want to turn this thread into a clique thing over a 27th birthday drink up.

Happy birthday Riscardo:-)
  • Options
    I am wondering if this or the Argos/Fence repair threads will get more posts.
  • Options
    Gonna be a good game - they are terrible away from home so I am confident of a win.

Also they tend to be one of those "nicey, nicey" sides who we do well against.
  • Options
    ScoSco
    edited December 2007
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Riscardo's??? ;o)

Riscardo gave me the number of his garage - they can fix your mileage!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Strange - I have looked forward to every game this season but seem to have hit a wall on this one, and even considering giving it a miss. Might be because I have my work do today and fear a monstrous hangover tomorrow........

Anyway sure I will be in the oak tomorrow. Hope I wont be a beer with a sore head .....
  • Options
    Damn right gonna hit the apples early and be in full voice by kick off. Got a loose cannon coming with me tomorrow as well so should be a good session
  • Options
    "Anyway sure I will be in the oak tomorrow. Hope I wont be a beer with a sore head ....."

Only a ginger one!
  • Options
    Flag back out tomorrow, then off to the Arctic Monkeys at Ally Pally afterward, all good
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Strange - I have looked forward to every game this season but seem to have hit a wall on this one, and even considering giving it a miss. Might be because I have my work do today and fear a monstrous hangover tomorrow........

Anyway sure I will be in the oak tomorrow. Hope I wont be a beer with a sore head .....

You're not funny mate and I can not spell - are you going tomorrow?

Edit - And I can't quote!!
  • Options
    Yes I am going mate, I'm with Glass Half Empty and his Dad.

Not sure if we're in the oak before or not.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Damn right gonna hit the apples early and be in full voice by kick off. Got a loose cannon coming with me tomorrow as well so should be a good session

Loose Cannon ? Well you can keep that thing well away from me !
  • Options
    a beer with a sore head?

mind you - walls have ears and all that - but there was no draft lager to be had in the oak last night so you might not have to suffer with a beer at all.
  • Options
    4ft nothing? Blimey she's a bit tall for me then :o(
  • Options
    Very excited.
    First Saturday game for a while so looking forward to it.

Should be the biggest crowd of the season do we think?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BEAR!!
  • Options
    "BEAR!!"

Alright, alright, don't get all grizzly about it!
  • Options
    Defo looking forward to this one.

Meeting an Ipswich mate for a couple of beers. They have virtually sold out their allocation, they only had restricted views left in their end when he got his ticket on Monday.

Hopefully a good atmos.
  • Options
    I can't wait, I'm taking my Liverpool supporting friend Rob who is an amazing lucky mascot.

We've won every game I've ever taken him to, including knocking Chelsea out of the cup at The Bridge.

Feeling good about this one.
  • Options
    looking forward to it with trepedation !! Lost four of last five at home and they havn't won away for 14 games. Massive banana skin.
  • Options
    Should be a good day tomorrow. Train up with the usual idiots, Bugle, match, Oak then Blackheath before heading back for the Hatton fight.

Think apples are the way ahead tomorrow... going to need several second winds
  • Options
    I look forward to going to every game, it's my little brothers birthday so will be seeing him too. It's all good really in the Oak, few swift ones. Happy Days.
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    You might not see her, she's about 4ft nothing...

Aah.....dream woman !! :-)
  • Options
    I think it will be a decent end to end game, because i expect Ipswich to come to attack.
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to it coz we'll be there! About to head off to catch the flight shortly - at least we'll be in time for this match. Gutted about Palarse - hate paying change fees to airlines when it's not my fault, plus it means more time off work, not always easy when you run our own businesses.