Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Excited about the match tomorrow?

2»

Comments

• Options
    yeah, should be a good day tomorrow! late start as gotta keep awake, but game should be a good one, have a good feeling about it.

having a big breakfast about 1ish to start the day off then heading to blackheath for Sco's b'day then the boxing! (if dec rings up to buy it!)
  • Options
    Looking forward to it.

Meeting some Ipswich fans I know in the Liberal Club then going to watch a home league game from the directors box for the first, and most likely last, time.

At the end of the game going to take my sons U9s team pitch side so they can get their photos taken in the dug outs and watch the players warm down, etc.
  • Options
    Sponsoring the match, all dayer.

Im going on the pitch at 2.55, yay.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dansmudge[/cite]I can't wait, I'm taking my Liverpool supporting friend Rob who is an amazing lucky mascot.

We've won every game I've ever taken him to, including knocking Chelsea out of the cup at The Bridge.

Feeling good about this one.

My non-Charlton mate continued his incredible lucky mascot run of games on Sat.

If we get promotion i'm seriously considering giving him my free season ticket and I'll buy myself new one!

I think that's 6 wins out of 6 he's seen now.
  • Options
    give him yours now?!
  • Options
    what's he doing on Saturday :-)