Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scunthorpe away

Comments

• You're turning into a right little housewife B - booked his tickets, sorted the train, ironed his pants..... lol.

Are you making Taverns pack lunch for the trip up there as well? :-)
  • Just booked up on train, £42, should be a crack though
  • I got a spare train ticket, leaving kings x 10.10, coming back on the 18.10.

Cost £39.50, anyone want it, give me a whisper.
  • [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]You're turning into a right little housewife B - booked his tickets, sorted the train, ironed his pants..... lol.

Are you making Taverns pack lunch for the trip up there as well? :-)

er no... as i shall be gone by then, im going away with the girls for the weekend so i didnt want him to be bored. made sure he was booked else he would spend the week moaning about me going off gallivanting!
  • just bought match tickets. Filming of some sort going on in the car park.

Oh and just bumped into at lunch the Notts Forest team preparing for Millwall tonight at Devonport Place.

They got wished good luck :-)
  • Any idea how many tickets now sold?

Will be on the 08.00 coach from Bexleyheath - any other lifers travelling from there?
  • Got to hand over the cash to Syd tomorrow, really looking forward to this trip, good little ground, decent following, and should be a decent game
  • i'm still debating whether to go.

No chance i'm doing those blinking coaches though!
  • edited January 2008
    Is it pay on the day. i might go. no women no cry and all that lol
  • Cant wait for it should be a giggle especially as i really fancy us to push on first of many points Tuesday and then followed up on a 9 match winning spree.

what happend tongy did she go off with her bruva or what i gather from your post you didnt try your luck
  • Sponsored links:

• if they haven't all sold it will be pay on the day, every game in this division seems to be.

what trains are everyone on ?
  • think the 10.40
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Any idea how many tickets now sold?

last wednesday had sold 700. hopefully most people will be getting them tomorrow along with their blackpool tickets.

anyone sorted out where they are beering up there? i am leaving at silly o'clock so i wanna know which pub door to be knocking on at 11.
  • Driving mate with Northstandsteve and our own charlton yoof and you would wanna feck with them i tell ya millwall they would av ya

by the time they get that it would turn into charlton yoof offer out the wall on motorway
  • we'll get a pub meet sorted by friday. Have to speak to a couple of scunny fans over the next couple of days so i'll get some pub tips
  • Looks like i can get train tickets for £44, leaving at 10.10 and coming back at 19.15.

I'll decide today i think....
  • 10.40 going up and haven't a clue coming back, hopefully the earliest one possible
  • Looks like the 10.40 has sold out because its not listed anywhere now...
  • think i'm on that 10.10 going up.

Coming back just go on whatever one you want and say the police told you to get on it...
  • watch out boys the Charlton under 7's are out in force Saturday
  • Sponsored links:

• We're driving up.

Further than I thought as well, 4hrs 17 mins according to the AA site.
  • "We're driving up.

Further than I thought as well, 4hrs 17 mins according to the AA site"

Not if you go with North Stand Steve. Can't remember him hammering it but he got us to Hull in about 3 hours.
  • 9.15 from King Cross.....up there nice and early and a 7.15 train back, should be a good crack,
  • Going up on the 9:15 and coming back at 19:15.
  • i suggest you two above better get to the station a little early - cos the train is at 9.05
  • LOL, To be honest I didn't book it so I'd have been put right before Saturday anyway!!
  • Mate's driving for this game, can't wait!
  • Just making sure our tour guide Mrs Curb-it was been her ever efficent self, are you doing a full pack lunch????
  • How many have we sold, think my old man is driving us up now!