Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scunthorpe away

Comments

• Yeah I am going to Scunny - looking forward to it.
    Avoiding the train - wanna avoid the ballache.
    See you there.
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]it does go on the blink a lot WSS, have you tried the actual operator's site?
    Yeah NXEC is being rather Jerome Thomas as well.

(Does well up to when it matters then is just shit)
  • [cite]Posted By: pork_pie[/cite]Yeah I am going to Scunny - looking forward to it.
    Avoiding the train - wanna avoid the ballache.
    See you there.
    Fancy coming down to pick me and Stu up Abs?
  • G

I would love to only if you are willing to come up to Darlington or perhaps Doncaster at a push.......
    Hope you sort out yer travel issues.
  • At last, done it through National Express East Cost website.

10.40 up there as well so i'll see all you cheese rolls!
  • Oh, so you'll come down for Medders' birthday party but not to pick me and Glenn up?

I see how it is Abs... ;-)
  • c'mon get a ticket and get up there
  • Plenty of clothing looks needed for saturday. Weather forecast is just above freezing. 1 c.
  • [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Plenty of clothing looks needed for saturday. Weather forecast is just above freezing. 1 c.
    I just looked that up as well padded jackets i would advise
  • Sponsored links:

• "Weather in Scunthrope

Tatters!"

I'll be in tatters by the end of the day!
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]"Weather in Scunthrope

Tatters!"

I'll be in tatters by the end of the day!
    Ha think we all will
  • bloody hell, 1 degree?

a few more layers and a few more beers in order i'd say
  • think ive buggered up. Going up on NXEC which is ok but coming back on "Hull Trains", that sounds a bit poo.
  • don't worry about it mate, as long as you've got 'a ticket' you'll be fine, particularly as you'll be in a big group and you can use the excuse the police just told you to get on the next train back....
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]you'll be fine, particularly as you'll be in a big group .

Is he bringing his harem with him?
  • nolly said we had sold 985 a day ago.

henry says we have now sold 949.

did 36 people take them back last night ;-)
  • Ticket office told me they sold 1900

;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]think ive buggered up. Going up on NXEC which is ok but coming back on "Hull Trains", that sounds a bit poo.

i'm on hull trains coming back and thought the same.
    still gets back as quick as the others though so at least it's not a 'chugger' calling at all stops twice.
  • After last night me and the boys are chmping at the bit for saturday, last time i felt like this for away games was the yearwe went up aas champions
  • Sponsored links:

• With weather like that i hope it doesn't get called off cos of a frozen pitch or something!
    Can't imagine they've got under soil heating!!
  • edited January 2008
    Same here! talking to the fellas last night everyone is gearing themselfs up for a cracking day!

Does anyone remember going to Crewe whan we took 1500 up in that small end and won 3-0 (With the mini pitch invasion)
    Saturday fills like the same build up! Lets hope we get the same score-line?

I also think the right people are going on Saturday..........None of "CAN YOU SIT DOWN PLEASE"

IT WILL BE 90 MINUTES OF SONGS WE AINT HEARD FOR A LONG TIME!!!

COME ON YOU RIP ROARING GOAL SCORING ADDICKS!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]Same here talking the fellas last night everyone is gearing themselfs up for a cracking day!

Does anyone remember going to Crewe whan we took 1500 up in that small end and won 3-0 (With the mini pitch invasion)

Remember ? I was wearing half of Bod's burger on my head when we scored.....
  • Hahahaha I remember!!

Just rung the club and we have sold 900 NAILED ON!!

It could be better?
  • Not could....should
  • perfect number would be about a couple of hundred under the allocation, say 1,400odd

plenty of room to move around and minimal use of the "siddarn"

though obviously in an ideal world, every spot would be gone
  • does anyone know if tickets will be sold on the day ?
  • I would assume so, doesn't say "all ticket" on the OS and should be enough left to send some back

Can only ring the box office and ask.
  • 900 people who will make the noise of 2000
  • we will have about 1200 up there getting mine at five today