Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wes Hoolihan

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Hasn't he signed for Norwich yet?

maybe something to do with his "medical" with them being at the same time as he was playing for the full Ireland team.

Going to Palace. LOCKED ON, FACT, DONE DEAL.
  • Options
    Exactly, I thought it was the donest deal in the done dealdom.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Exactly, I thought it was the donest deal in the done dealdom.

It's more done than a deal that has been done a thousand times by the world's best deal doer
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Exactly, I thought it was the donest deal in the done dealdom.

It's more done than a deal that has been done a thousand times by the world's best deal doer

Where's Andrew Mills when we needed him eh?!
  • Options
    it may be donest done deal but has it been dusted ?
  • Options
    the source reporting the Norwich thing said they had gone over to Ireland and conducted the medical out there.

Its seems a little too left field for me to be made up.

Players do complete medicals before signing for clubs, so there is no reason why a player can have a medical at two or three different places before thrashing out his deal.

I think this one might be a good idea of where we now stand in the pecking order in the eyes of others. Had this been 12 months ago, i would be sure we would of got Hoolihan from the clubs on offer. 12 months on, i think the position is a bit tighter.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]it may be donest done deal but has it been dusted ?

Dusted, fingerprinted, internal body cavity searched, the lot.
  • Options
    Good news for Palace if true Henry, and tbf you do seem to have good sources.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]it may be donest done deal but has it been dusted ?

Dusted, fingerprinted, internal body cavity searched, the lot.

If thats the case i wonder who else we could have lined up?
  • Options
    basey on the left wing and varney on the right, with gray and toddy up front?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2008
    Henry are you being serious that he's off to Palace or are you just messing around with the normal LOCKED ON stuff? Trick missed if so.
  • Options
    He's messing
  • Options
    I thought so but budgie had me worried there... bleedin' nigels what are they like?
  • Options
    budgie is tweeting up the wrong tree
  • Options
    what a tweet indeed...
  • Options
    I'm sure Henry wouldn't fib, if he is, I will have to take this to the RSPB.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite] I will have to take this to the RSPB.

Real Stupid Palace Bastards ???

They won't have a clue what you're on about :-)
  • Options
    But say hello to Simes for me !!
  • Options
    Nothing to get in a flap about.
  • Options
    Feel sorry for Blackpool fans, look like they'll be losing all their best players.

http://www.blackpool.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=506930
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Back to thread, having read that the whole Wes to Norwich thing seems the work of a single Ipswich fan, i'm now erring towards the 'its a load of rubbish' camp.
  • Options
    having read their messageboards it seems he was offered 500k in January to rip up his buy out clause but rejected it. Every club in the Championship would have known about this for ages. If we are not at least trying to sign him I'll be disappointed. It seems he is in talks with four clubs at the moment and is out for the best deal possible. I'm pretty sure we would offer more than Norwich if money were the only issue.
  • Options
    The Ipswich fan who started this rumour says he never even spoke to us and it was just paper rubbish. If it is a wind up on the Norwich fans it is a top drawer one as he started it ages ago which is why so many believe it.
  • Options
    This makes the rumour look even more suspect

No signings at Norwich yet
  • Options
    well, Hoolihan is definately going to leave Blackpool so he must be speaking to someone !!
  • Options
    Can people just wait and see?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Can people just wait and see?

Oi, you get back to you Gordon Ramsey!
  • Options
    heheh.

But seriously, people where waiting to give the club a kicking over Hoolihan, but it hasn't happened, so people need to hold off, and wait.

He's talking to clubs, and we're certainly going to be one of them. If we miss him, so be it, if we get him great.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]heheh.

But seriously, people where waiting to give the club a kicking over Hoolihan, but it hasn't happened, so people need to hold off, and wait.

He's talking to clubs, and we're certainly going to be one of them. If we miss him, so be it, if we get him great.

I'd like to sign him but won't slag the club if we don't. we're probably in the top 4 spenders wages wise in this league so i'm sure we won't be lacking if it's just about the money.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]I'm sure Henry wouldn't fib, if he is, I will have to take this to the RSPB.

He's pulling your tweeter mate.