Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Let me introduce you to a football district of south-east London

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ok Ok what an Anchor
  • Options
    Oh my poor house on fire :(

The only way to sum this up any better:

SE7 - I'm in Heaven!
  • Options
    Great stuff!
  • Options
    quality stuff inspector, very funny man lol
  • Options
    really enjoyed that Inspector, well done mate.
  • Options
    It is great stuff, as an SE7 resident.
  • Options
    That first photo is seriously good. If you took it, you should enter it in some photo comp thingy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]That first photo is seriously good. If you took it, you should enter it in some photo comp thingy.

Thanks - it was just a cameraphone snap, I'd just bought tickets for the Scunthorpe match, and the heavens opened!
  • Options
    Great pics (especially the first one), and bought a smile on down in Sevenoaks
  • Options
    I always scratch that cats head when walking past in the mornings.

Very good thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I always scratch that cats head when walking past in the mornings.

Very good thread.
    I could make a really rude comment...but I won't! ;op
  • Options
    Some cracking photos in there - really enjoyed that!
  • Options
    Some great photos and you definitely made me chuckle inspector!

I'm glad to hear that our feline friend is keeping the Valley safe whilst we sleep...I hope he's recovered from being covered in orangey gak.
  • Options
    hehehehe - thanks for the compliments, all.
  • Options
    Great stuff Inspector...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]That first photo is seriously good. If you took it, you should enter it in some photo comp thingy.

Thanks - it was just a cameraphone snap, I'd just bought tickets for the Scunthorpe match, and the heavens opened!

Cameraphone?!?! Oh do feck off!!!! I struggle to get something like that on my dSLR!!! ;-)
  • Options
    some people have a natural talent Medders, others just have to accept they are rubbish
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]

Cameraphone?!?! Oh do feck off!!!! I struggle to get something like that on my dSLR!!! ;-)

Heh. I'm getting a dSLR soon, so watch out!