Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool-Charlton: Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    right peeps here's the update just spoken to Kets and Dave Mehmet,it is blowing a feckin 100mph gale up there,and we had wind against first half,we are playin shite but have had 2 shots and scored both.There are charlton everywhere loads of the old faces up there.
  • Options
    That tackle, seeing the leg bent back like that. Dangerous, reckless tackle. Sickening.
  • Options
    Horrible injury (Sky refused to replay it) but didnt look a horrible tackle. The two players are coming straight at each other, Brum player has gone in for the ball but Eduardo was just too quick with the ball. From that photo though, it's a foot off the floor...
  • Options
    I thought Taylor lunged, high and wild, and got there a couple of days late.

Be surprised he Eduardo plays again, looked David Bust like
  • Options
    i know but it is like putting a sign above a button and saying dont push it

just said that hoolihan is making very good runs in areas were he doesnt normally go
  • Options
    Managed to get 774 but only at the top of the house.....in SE7..... so am off to listen to the second half PC is too far away to help with commentary.

COME ON YOU REDS - 2-4 AWAY WIN!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    sub big chris for gray
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I thought Taylor lunged, high and wild, and got there a couple of days late.

Be surprised he Eduardo plays again, looked David Bust like

Difficult to see the tackle though mate. Sky only showed one angle...
  • Options
    Iwelumo's come on
  • Options
    get yourself on the butchers finger nth london dude put it in the fridge drink it nice and cold and i tell you its the one lol

on the eduardo thing i watched it, and it was really weird, it must of been proper horrible, but from the first angle they showed it didnt look bad, shame for the lad tho, hope he get better (sorry goonerhater!)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    boys are gonna get pissed on rain coming aparently big chris good header just wide
  • Options
    oh dear
  • Options
    Come on you reds. Don't throw it away now
  • Options
    gray must be injured - why make that change so early
  • Options
    flip i misses the start!! nnnnnnnhhhhhhhhh
  • Options
    gonna get the fair lady to nip over to sainsburys and get me a couple seeing as i have had too much to drive now
  • Options
    good lad!
  • Options
    finally got the commentary but like pickwick only in one location
  • Options
    yeah nice work, make sure its proper cold tho,or it tastes like cabbage! spitfire is good too, its alot lighter (lager colour) where as butchers finger is darker! but all good i tell theee
  • Options
    bristol city equalises
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    colchester 1 Bristol City 1
  • Options
    come on varney i reckon should be running these raggid

corner charlton
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]finally got the commentary but like pickwick only in one location

are you crouched in some corner of your house alex, i can just see it lol, before my dab radio arrived that was me on the silly 774 mw tryin to get a week signal!!! lol

corner charlton, come on, att 9134!
  • Options
    foul on keeper after ball hammered into empty net
  • Options
    Taylor's tackle was a red card, no doubt about it, but it was nowhere near as bad as Thatcher on Mendes. It was definitely reckless, but I don't see how it was an intentional leg-breaker. Sort of thing that happens up and down the country every week on pitches everywhere. Wenger is a complete blinkered t*** anyway - don't remember him saying that Ian Wright should 'never play football again' after he attempted to decaptitate Schmeichel a while back. Dreadful injury though - you have to feel for a player when that happens. Hopefully for him it will be like Larsson's injury - he came back fine from what looked a similar injury - rather than one like Busst's
  • Options
    get the win,draw means fuck all
  • Options
    amazing tackle by basey, top player imo
  • Options
    aint seen it yet leroy,was it real xrated?
  • Options
    that fecking man hoolihan again basey super tackle on dickov
  • Options
    varney stopped in his tracks by craney, corner charlton