Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

You know a film is going to be bad when the star is ...

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]jack palance.

Is that it - I give you 14 minutes and all you come up with is "Jack Pallance"???

NO - STEVE STAYS!

Night night.
  • hulk hogan
  • legend must stay no way the hulksta
  • The Spice Girls
  • Jude Law
  • The Rock
  • keira knightley....

only ever seen her in bend it like beckham and she was crap in that.
  • Paris Hilton
  • pwopwer nwaughtwy that pwopwer nwaughtwy
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2008
    Ally McCoist.

Edward Woodward ;-)
  • Chuck Norris.
  • Ben Afleck
  • steve coogan, twatmassive
  • [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]Jude Law

Yes, yes and yes complete and utter fraggle he is, if anyone doubts that just sit through the heap of steaming bile that the remake of Alfie is.

Or anything else that fudger has been in
  • Mel Gibson
  • Nicholas Cage.
  • Sponsored links:

• Mel Gibson and Nicholas Cage, they've made at least a few decent films.
  • Lou Diamond Phillips
    Kevin Bacon

Based just on the number of films he's done, surely not every Nicholas Cage film can be bad - he's been in LOADS!!
  • Surely not Nicholas Cage Suzi.

Sure he's been in some absolute drivel, but I quite liked ....... er ....... well, "The Rock" was ok - and "ConAir" had a certain charm. Quick, someone help me out here ...............
  • Can't stand Nicholas Cage.
  • con air was fine for the first 80 mins, then when the plane landed queue the crusty music, the reuniting with the mrs, and then............. the baddie gets away so hero gets on a bike that just happens to be parked near by, the music gets all dramatic, high speed chase, leaps over vehicles buildings and people, some narrow escapes, screeching round corners and he saves the day.... again.

utter drivel! :-) and he's got an awful accent.
  • What about Face/Off?!
  • [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Mel Gibson and Nicholas Cage, they've made at least a few decent films.

yeah, mel gibson in what women want...... classic not!:-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Surely not Nicholas Cage Suzi.

Sure he's been in some absolute drivel, but I quite liked ....... er ....... well, "The Rock" was ok - and "ConAir" had a certain charm. Quick, someone help me out here ...............

Leaving Las Vegas was an absolutely brilliant film. You'd like it, Off_it. It was about a drunk
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]con air was fine for the first 80 mins, then when the plane landed queue the crusty music, the reuniting with the mrs, and then............. the baddie gets away so hero gets on a bike that just happens to be parked near by, the music gets all dramatic, high speed chase, leaps over vehicles buildings and people, some narrow escapes, screeching round corners and he saves the day.... again.

utter drivel! :-) and he's got an awful accent.

Con Air was good for only one reason Steve Buschemi
  • edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]Lou Diamond Phillips
    Kevin Bacon

Based just on the number of films he's done, surely not every Nicholas Cage film can be bad - he's been in LOADS!!

Kevin Bacon
    -Murder in the First (moving true story of torture in american prison systems)
    -Sleepers
    -Flatliners

three very good films in my opinion