Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

You know a film is going to be bad when the star is ...

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Surely not Nicholas Cage Suzi.

Sure he's been in some absolute drivel, but I quite liked ....... er ....... well, "The Rock" was ok - and "ConAir" had a certain charm. Quick, someone help me out here ...............

Leaving Las Vegas was an absolutely brilliant film. You'd like it, Off_it. It was about a drunk

Sad film, although the scene where he "drinks" the whiskey is good!
  • and kevin bacon was brilliantly evil in Sleepers so i wouldnt have him on the list.
  • sleepers is my favourite book too so yes, take him off!
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]and kevin bacon was brilliantly evil in Sleepers so i wouldnt have him on the list.

Have you seen Murder In The First?

He is on the receiving end of the torture and is even better
  • OK then, I concede then that I must've only seen Kevin Bacon in turkeys hence I associate him with crap movies!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Surely not Nicholas Cage Suzi.

Sure he's been in some absolute drivel, but I quite liked ....... er ....... well, "The Rock" was ok - and "ConAir" had a certain charm. Quick, someone help me out here ...............

Leaving Las Vegas was an absolutely brilliant film. You'd like it, Off_it. It was about a drunk

I was going to say the same, and the way I read it, if someone has made just one good film, they can't be on this list.

So Jude Law has to go too - Love, Honour and Obey, Wilde and Final Cut were all good.
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]

I was going to say the same, and the way I read it, if someone has made just one good film, they can't be on this list.

So Jude Law has to go too - Love, Honour and Obey, Wilde and Final Cut were all good.

as was the talented mr ripley (even if it was not a particularly good adaptation of the book)
  • Meg Ryan? For all the hype a few years back, is she really any good?
  • [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]

as was the talented mr ripley (even if it was not a particularly good adaptation of the book)

Agreed!
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]

true, book was quality.
  • Sponsored links:

• melanie griffith
  • [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]melanie griffith

Her annoying voice alone is worth her inclusion
  • Jennifer Aniston
    Jim Carey

(combined in God Almighty to an pretty good film to be fair)
  • I'd now like to nominate Cher
  • mate done a removal job for jude law six months ago,when it was finished instead of coming out with a tip he brought out 3 signed photos of himself,mate was speechless
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]mate done a removal job for jude law six months ago,when it was finished instead of coming out with a tip he brought out 3 signed photos of himself,mate was speechless
    As in happy speechless or "i want to punch his face in" speechless?
  • i will ask
  • I know what I would of done
  • Can't believe that Vinnie Jones hasn't got a mention.
  • Ewan MacGregor with a London accent.

Could watch him all day when he speaks Scottish, but he is so not a Cockney.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Ewan MacGregor with a London accent.

Could watch him all day when he speaks Scottish, but he is so not a Cockney.
    Ditto Dick Van Dyke (the Cockney bit, not the Scottish bit)
  • That's exactly who the lovely Ewan sounded like, Alex!
  • Was going to mention Vinnie Jones myself, especially in "Night at the Golden Eagle"......Richard Crenna would be top of the list....Mr Woooden....
    Patrick Swayze just for his mincing walk alone.
    Kiora Orange....
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    Jim Carey

Jeez, how could I forgot him. The thought of watching him in ANYTHING makes my blood curdle!
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    Jim Carey

Jeez, how could I forgot him. The thought of watching him in ANYTHING makes my blood curdle!

No way. he can be annoying but for the 'Truman show' and 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind' he is excused the travesties that were the Ace Ventura sequel and Cable Guy
  • what about Liar Liar? Arghhhh
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    Jim Carey

No way. he can be annoying but for the 'Truman show' and 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind' he is excused the travesties that were the Ace Ventura sequel and Cable Guy

Me, Myself and Irene-is strangely fun
    and I for my sins liked
    Fun With Dick and Jane
  • Me myself and Irene is funny

He can wear off granted, and he played Andy Kauffman well

Eternal Sunshine was bloody odd
  • The number 23 was truly awful...
  • nick moran for being tango man's m8