Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Why all the barnies on this board.

2»

Comments

• Options
    unlike me, who's supposedly a big meany
  • Options
    I don't have a problem with you Rothko I don't want to have them with anybody.

I know you think I plug my site on here sometimes but that really is not my intention. I have told AFKA that if he ever wants to incorporate any of my news stories match previews/reports on here then he is more than welcome, I would be happy to contribute.
  • Options
    I don't have a problem with you, I do think you plug your site, but that's ok if it's with the blessing of the management here. But you did make an allegation about me using your fathers name in vain on a number of occasions, when I've used it once, and I'll admit to that, but you haven't retracted that allegation.

One question, your site has a pretty detailed match report, credited to you, just wondering how you wrote it without being there?
  • Options
    who cares if he was there.good match report .
  • Options
    Tape the commentary and write it out roughly in memory, rewind to what ive written then compile the final article.

If you go to newsnow 10 or more reports are on there after every game that are all the same word for word, I could just take the easy route and copy and paste but I don't.

Not being at a game has it's advantages, by the time I get home it's midnight can't do a report then until the Sunday, by then it's old news.
  • Options
    you plastic reams!lol
  • Options
    Nolly I dont think I have been to less than 35 games a season since 1994, circumstances though this year mean I can't afford it, I was made redundant and went back to nightschool, it's agony every weekend believe me.

When I first became unemloyed I would get my 2 weeks money on the Friday and spend the lot the next day watching the Addicks!!
  • Options
    proper fan then,speak to you soon.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]Because we have a load of idiots posting on here that weren't doing so last year.

For my opinion of who they are, go to the 'It's Charlton FFS' thread and count anyone whose made more than three posts.

I'm logging out again. I'm bitterly disappointed with this website now.

Jimmy, I posted six times on that thread, five of them in response to Charlie Block aka Roy Arnold calling our board "cretins". I objected to the use of the word and also it's context.

My other post was to Reams suggesting that he might have missed the point of this forum who's motto is "Live Love Laugh and Be Happy".

Fair enough...maybe not everyone who made more than 3 posts. You were posting in response to the people I was referring to.
  • Options
    i moaned a little to much,im sorry for that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]i moaned a little to much,im sorry for that.

And so you bleedin should be! I thought you'd been there, done that, already. I thought you were a warrior nolly.
  • Options
    go back to reading your sci fi mags man!
  • Options
    So I'm a Sci-Fi mag reading Frank Sinatra fan now am I?

Honestly ........... you girls!
  • Options
    i base you on the comic dealer in simpsons.good night
  • Options
    I know you do nolly, i know.

I base you on ...................... Steve!
    ;o)