Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

cafc cafc

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
does anyone no who started this naff chant?

Comments

• Options
    Does anyone know what the initials stand for?

Coffee and Fresh Cake

Carry A Flaska Coffee

Corner! A F***** Corner

I'm only guessing mind.
  • Options
    C-A-F-C-C-A-F-C-C-A-F-C-C-A-F-C
    pitiful song
  • Options
    Crap Away Fans Contingent
  • Options
    we must be able to blame someone else for it though.
  • Options
    no fucker sing it anymore,it will soon die out,let people no its appalling....MESSAGE TO DRUMMER NO MORE!
  • Options
    NO MORE!
  • Options
    We have some right miserable sods on here. Agreed the chant is naff, but if you take away one song people do join in on it'll make the atmosphere even worse or is that your actual intention so you can then whine about how crap our fans are on here !
  • Options
    no its not i find the song crap,its that alright with you you miserable sod.
  • Options
    Could All F**kin Chant i think CAFC stands for

i actually think the CAFC chant is very helpfull for people like me who cant spell in case i forget where or who i support etc.
  • Options
    yes it is rather helpfull.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cannot stand it, almost as much as Red Army!
  • Options
    moron song ,must go,if thats ok with ketman
  • Options
    don't mind CAFC or Red Army. I think the problem is that if often all there is so it becomes tedious a bit like hearing a song you like too often on the radio - heard it thru the grapevine come to mind.

Sing something else that doesn't celebrate drug use or buring people alive and maybe more people would join in. That's a joke but the point is stil valid.
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I F*****G hate that song and am very glad to say that i have never EVER uttered one sylable of the poxy thing (although have twive been caught clapping along)
  • Options
    how could anyone find cafc alright.
  • Options
    its got to go,its hardly a rousing song is it.
  • Options
    Gooner, what if you mispelt CAFC, mind end up a Chelsea fan!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]its got to go,its hardly a rousing song is it.

Agreed the Chant is naff as I said in my original post, however what is a rousing Charlton song then that other people will join in ?

Red Army is sh*te, but if you remove Red Army & CAFC from the repertoir you are left with Valley Floyd road & well not much else really that others will join in with No ?
  • Options
    we must find a few then .
  • Options
    about time we came up with something else then.....I just posted somewhere else I cant stand the CAFC chant and wont sing it......its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gay sounding.....stop it!

lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I blame the drummers ;-)
  • Options
    agreed its a shitchant, as is redarmy redarmy but with out them at the mo the atmos will be worse, and thats not worth thinking about!! Also der der der der its just so europe and shit!
  • Options
    sometimes i wonder whats better silence or that cafc.
  • Options
    we need to lose the happy clappy crap, but it wont happen!
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    i rember the playoff winning year we used to chant a kind of grunt thing like a zulu chant, excellent,done it at the playoff finals.
  • Options
    I agree that it is hardly inspiring stuff but I prefer it to silence.

Pretty much all attempts at new songs get shot down on here or fail to get adopted at the ground.
  • Options
    The chase the sun would be nice and plastic friendly if more people loosened their inhibitions and had a go.

And pride of all London, I try and get going but only 3% of H block seem even half interested
  • Options
    Think the Bouncy is finally taking off, we just need to personalise it a bit to Charlton.
  • Options
    Chase the sun and alan pardews having a party

r the best we have at the moment yet unless it is an away game they dont get done

Cafc makes us look gay proper wooftas wouldnt scare pink fc other fans larf at us larf at us because of that song
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Think the Bouncy is finally taking off, we just need to personalise it a bit to Charlton.

What about something along the lines of, "we're the barmy Charlton army la la la la la (repeat for the bouncy bouncy times)

What do people think?