Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton-Preston: Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    there is something really wrong with this team....what the hell...
  • Options
    Big Sexy Chris now on ........ at least now when we lump it, we've got somebody to blame
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]there is something really wrong with this team....what the hell...[/quote]

The problem is the manager. Needs to be a change in the summer. I really hope we miss out on the playoffs as we'd embarrass ourselves worse than Derby if we went up with the team we've got (half of whom seem to be on loan anyway).
  • Options
    fcuking useless.....pardew out.....shyte buys and loan deals...all he had bought is forwards and wingers....the midlle is where we are lacking....
  • Options
    Here come the suicide squad .........
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Here come the suicide squad .........[/quote]

They're not here, they're on the pitch.
  • Options
    Pardew does talk sense tho...He did predict that Charlton would benefit by selling Andy Reid...I mean, selling the best player in the fizzy will obviously make us stronger and look at our midfield now
  • Options
    stoke equalise
  • Options
    How can you not be angry? 7 years of prem football thrown away in the last 18 months. Bad managerial appointments and some very poor buys. There's a good chance we will not make the play-offs with this squad which would be inexcusable. Let Pards ride on into the sunset in his ferrari......
  • Options
    1-2. We nearly equalised at the final whistle but too little too late.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We're in the right part of the pitch, peeps:

90:00 (2:30)
    Attacking throw-in by Kelly Youga (Charlton).

90:00 (1:56)
    Attacking throw-in by Patrick McCarthy (Charlton).

90:00 (1:32)
    Attacking throw-in by Zheng Zhi (Charlton).

90:00 (1:02)
    Goal kick taken long by Nicky Weaver (Charlton).
  • Options
    Anymore good news?
  • Options
    its a new squad, yeah disappointed yes, angry no. Two year plan.
  • Options
    After this, now watch us go and win at Burnley .......
  • Options
    And Stoke grab a late equaliser
  • Options
    Bristol City only draw at Leicester.

Argyle getting beat

The criminal thing is that promotion is here for the taking. Begging ......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Bristol City only draw at Leicester.

Argyle getting beat

The criminal thing is that promotion is here for the taking. Begging ......

It's nuts. Despite my arguments that we'll be a better team next year, I can't help thinking that the other teams will be too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]And Stoke grab a late equaliser

90th minute equaliser.

How come we don't get the last gasp goals anymore - like we did earlier in the season?
    Or penalties?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]After this, now watch us go and win at Burnley .......

the charlton way... same with the win at brammal lane last week
  • Options
    If you are living in the UK you can get to see the games...we cannot get Championship football on TV or even listen to live broadcasts on the internet...so I was hoping we bounce straight back up. Its very frustrating because in all honesty I can't see it happening this year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Worst peformance at home so far, Can't post anything positive after that.
  • Options
    I was at the Bristol City game, but living in Cornwall, I can only get to 8 or 10 matches a season, these days.

I can't get Championship football on TV or even listen to live broadcasts on the internet either.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I was at the Bristol City game, but living in Cornwall, I can only get to 8 or 10 matches a season, these days.

I can't get Championship football on TV or even listen to live broadcasts on the internet either.

Why can't you get live broadcasts living in UK?
  • Options
    Because we are buggered by the Premium TV website contracts that Charlton refuse to subscribe to.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Because we are buggered by the Premium TV website contracts that Charlton refuse to subscribe to.

Hopefully we'll go over to this service next year, those clubs that use Premium TV have much better sites than ours which looks very dated now.
  • Options
    4 wins in 16 league games, and still in the play off zone. Mediocrity reins supreme in this years Championship.
  • Options
    Despite everything - we still stay 5th.

We might not win another match all season ...... but we are 'doomed' to finish 5th and be in the the playoffs
    - because all our rivals are a bigger pile of crap than we are.....(!)
  • Options
    didn't realise it impacted people living in UK as well....
  • Options
    Does anyone get the feeling from Pards that he deserves bigger and better club than us and is just biding his time with us ?
  • Options
    Oh yes, mate ........ you can only hear it on the radio if you live in Kent.

You can't even listen in Charlton ......(!)

And as for Cornwall and other far flung UK areas - well, forget it!