Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton-Preston: Match Thread

1235»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Because we are buggered by the Premium TV website contracts that Charlton refuse to subscribe to.

But you can join my club Oggy!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite] those clubs that use Premium TV have much better sites than ours which looks very dated now.

I don't think many people would agree with that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Oh yes, mate ........ you can only hear it on the radio if you live in Kent.

You can't even listen in Charlton ......(!)

And as for Cornwall and other far flung UK areas - well, forget it!

Sorry to hear that....thought it was just us overseas supporters. The club need to do something about it especially if we are stuck in this division next year. Used to love it last year could get almost all the games on Satanta and Fox in USA. Now I have to watch crap like Blackburn v Fulham....
  • Options
    although Jimmy Bullard scored a blinder for Fulham in the last minute.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Because we are buggered by the Premium TV website contracts that Charlton refuse to subscribe to.

I'd love to Jimmy, but I have only a work laptop and MSN is blocked.
    It'd cost me my job to interfere with it ........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]

I'd love to Jimmy, but I have only a work laptop and MSN is blocked.
    It'd cost me my job to interfere with it ........

Do you always work on a Saturday?
  • Options
    No mate, work some Saturdays but not every week. But when I'm home, I bring my laptop home with me.

My old computer died a while ago, and I can use my work laptop for almost everything - like Charlton websites lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]No mate, work some Saturdays but not every week. But when I'm home, I bring my laptop home with me.

My old computer died a while ago, and I can use my work laptop for almost everything - like Charlton websites lol

dare I suggest that you get a new home computer
  • Options
    Oggy, I think I spotted a negative post somewhere in that lot. Whats gone wrong mate....:-)

Reading this thread, I now feel worse than I did watching it live. I'm just off to by a pack of razor blades and a bumper pack of paracetamols.......;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Oggy, I think I spotted a negative post somewhere in that lot. Whats gone wrong mate....:-)

Reading this thread, I now feel worse than I did watching it live. I'm just off to by a pack of razor blades and a bumper pack of paracetamols.......;-)

Just the ups and downs of being an Addick. Everybody else wants to slit their wrists and I couldn't find my happy pills. ;o)

I just want to tell some people that these are good days, compared to what many of us have seen before.

And also, that having seen last gasp relegation escapes and last gasp promotions, that what you see today isn't necessarily what you'll see after 46 games/playoffs, etc.

The world didn't end at 5pm last Saturday.