Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rothko new flag ideas ? How about

2»

Comments

• Options
    not cold feet mate, there were more people than passes, I don't mind being a reserve :)
  • Options
    How about a George Cross and in the 1/4 as follows:

1) Pic of Livingston hanging from a tree in greenwich park

2) Big 4 x 4 runing over a cyclist

3) Big pile of Goonershit on Blackheath with petrol can about to be used

4) Pic of Jordon with very lage boot on his noggin.

across the middle it will say:

WE ARE CHARLTON(peace+love to all)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]How about a George Cross and in the 1/4 as follows:

1) Pic of Livingston hanging from a tree in greenwich park

2) Big 4 x 4 runing over a cyclist

3) Big pile of Goonershit on Blackheath with petrol can about to be used

4) Pic of Jordon with very lage boot on his noggin.

across the middle it will say:

WE ARE CHARLTON(peace+love to all)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]not cold feet mate, there were more people than passes, I don't mind being a reserve :)
    Glad to hear it - I felt really guilty pulling-out on Thursday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]this chap ? Since the fans are not helping that much on the pitch we can help off the pitch by brown nosing this guy :[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_220257 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]shake1.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

sod him aim high go for Buffett(sp?)
  • Options
    'AT LEAST WE'RE STILL FIFTH'
  • Options
    I might be missing something here, but why do we need a new flag? I thought we already had 2 - and they don't come out every game as it is. (That's not a criticism by the way, just a statement of FACT!)

If there's a spare few grand knocking about shouldn't we be spending it on something more vital - like a job lot consignment of prozac to hand out to the fans at the next home game?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I might be missing something here, but why do we need a new flag? I thought we already had 2 - and they don't come out every game as it is. (That's not a criticism by the way, just a statement of FACT!)

If there's a spare few grand knocking about shouldn't we be spending it on something more vital - like a job lot consignment of prozac to hand out to the fans at the next home game?!

A team building event is in order, a tour of magaluf or maybe Kavos or Faliraki to lighten moods anyone in?
  • Options
    No plans to do make it in the near future, something that's being considered in the long term, depends how long the older flag lasts
  • Options
    The Image of Kinsella lifting the trophies or a hall of fame Sam,Killer,Sir Clive etc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I might be missing something here, but why do we need a new flag? I thought we already had 2 - and they don't come out every game as it is. (That's not a criticism by the way, just a statement of FACT!)

Get your 'arris down for the next home game and help - it's bloody heavy I warn you
  • Options
    rothko how much did the hales flag cost?
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited March 2008
    think it was about £8,500 nolster or i could be plucking that figure from thin air
  • Options
    £5 and a bit k
  • Options
    8,500 who paid for it?
  • Options
    The club, I think it came in at £5,150. The banners cost about £1,500.

There is no way a future flag will be the same size as the Hales one,
  • Options
    did not no it cost so much.
  • Options
    There's a lot of it, ask Ledge, he's having his back put back together tomorrow
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Saw you ledge and Charlie plus Andy doing your bit.

Good laugh doing it. Nolly, get on the squad for the next game.

Che was paid for with a large donation from the club wrenched on of the boards clenched fingers by that fan's director bloke : - ) plus some donations from fans and a few raffles. There is still a few bob in the fund but more always welcome so Sacha is going to ebay a smaller signed version of the flag soon.

Couldn't get Che's autograph on it what with being shot full of holes in Bolivia so got some ex-footballer to do it instead.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Aslaud.

This nephew of the Saudi king is one of the world's wealthiest investors, with a big stake in Citigroup. Received much publicity–some of it negative–in December 2005 for the $20 million gifts he made to Harvard and Georgetown to expand their Islamic studies departments. In January 2006, with a partner, announced a $3.9 billion deal to buy Fairmont Hotel & Resorts. In February listed his hotel holdings on the Dubai stock exchange. Planning to take his main investment group, Kingdom Holdings, public on the Saudi exchange later this year.

Source Forbes list web site.

Who will be the most unpopular guy in the North Upper when he takes over?

The one who starts the "give us an A" chant
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You infidiel Henry !!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]You infidiel Henry !!!

Staying well away. Last time I mentioned in passing that some Charlton players had played well after observing Ramadan I was called a racist.