Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

can not moan tonight can you?

thought i would start one off

i can not moan about tonight they tried their hardest tuff game tuff place to go good effort if you ask me

its all about opinions though so here we go discuss

Comments

• Options
    Yeah it was a good performance tonight from what I heard. A real shame but unfortunately a bad run may be about to happen at the worst possible time. That's 2 defeats on the spin now and we will lose to Ipswich on Saturday. Follow that with a match against West Brom and it's looking very tough for me. I was so optimistic but I fear we may lose out on the play offs now.

They can only try their best though and they did tonight so no complaints.
  • Options
    Better effort tonight by the sounds of it, but poor finishing has cost us and with all the new attacking players at the club this season that's what's annoying me at the moment
  • Options
    is this for real?
  • Options
    people will moan as much as they like, but it will do us no good.

We realistically are in a battle with 7-8 teams for two play-off spots. We can argue that we should be better than that, which is probably true, but that is the position we are in and it can't be changed.

So lets get on with it and approach the final 7 games as positively as we can. Dwelling in the last 1 game, 3 games, 10 games etc isn't going to help in any way.
  • Options
    And well done NLA for the thread

Sounded to me like a lot of positives. The winning goal sounds a bit of a one off.

We cant demand a result but we can a performance and we got one.
  • Options
    its for real nolly for sure good effort tonight no place for moaning about tonight not the season not whats left just tonight
  • Options
    oh come on we lost again,yes we still have a chance,but im taking jack all out of losing to burnley,there are no postives.im taking my daughter saturday i really hope they dont shame me anymore.
  • Options
    It's what you said before AFKA we are just not good enough.

Even I've accepted that.
  • Options
    they will always shame us nolls just when we dont want em too

keep the faith
  • Options
    how is losing a good effort nla? losing to liverpool perhaps or bristol city even.im going to bed im pissed off and dont want to get slated for saying how it is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cant moan but will if we lose on sat
  • Options
    baaaaaaaaaaa

theres always one it is thread about 2nite not saturday
  • Options
    as i said in the match thread, the way i see it is we had a manager of 15 years leave, 3 managers in 6 months, relegation, completely new team, new league, relegation hangover, talk of a takeover and now the chief executive leaving. and we're still 5th. yes, we shouldn't be losing games the way we have been, but we've been in deeper s*** than this. come may, if we don't win more than 2 of our remaining games then i will be worried
  • Options
    the least we should expect is that they try ffs
    the annoying thing is that they aren't performing as well as they can, consistently enough(least i hope that) otherwise we're gonna be going nowhere for a long long time...
    we have spent a reasonable amount of money(possibly the most of all championship sides) on transfers/loan(wages) etc but we don't appear to be heading in the right direction... still there's always next year
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ross[/cite]as i said in the match thread, the way i see it is we had a manager of 15 years leave, 3 managers in 6 months, relegation, completely new team, new league, relegation hangover, talk of a takeover and now the chief executive leaving. and we're still 5th. yes, we shouldn't be losing games the way we have been, but we've been in deeper s*** than this. come may, if we don't win more than 2 of our remaining games then i will be worried

thats a good post dude topman
  • Options
    ok we had chances but cant take them
  • Options
    nolly its not about the loosing that is a good effort

they tried tonight proper tried by the sounds of it yes we lost and that does piss me off but not as much as poor effort and comitment that was not the case tonight
  • Options
    thats better larrrry
  • Options
    sounded grim on the radio mate.
  • Options
    it did bud i give you the finishing wernt there but we put it in we pressured them more than they did us we had more shots than them mostly off target but lita and gray linked up well enough, the midfield was solid the defending was better

good effort all i am saying
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nolly, the thing is mate losing away to Burnley is probably fair enough to justify moans, i agree.

But there has just been so much moaning in the last few months that i think people are generally just sick of it. All it does and has done is create unhappiness and a poor environment on here.

I know its personally doing me in, and judging by the lack of really good posters, who i really respect, who appear to be visiting the site less and less these days, its effecting the quality of the forum as a whole.

Click back on a few threads from a year ago, when we were having another shitty season, and see the difference in the posts.
  • Options
    mate we all share the pain this season and it is starting to be a pain,but i see no diffrence with any other football site,theres always unhappy views,people can say im a moaner but i disagree i support certain players,get up for games then get let down,but im not being told theres postives out of tonight mate.been watching them since i could walk and they are grating a little. sure they might make the lottery of the playoffs,but with all the money we had i would expect nothing else.thanks for replying without being offensive like some people have.
  • Options
    against the negative posters there's also the ridiculously ott optimistic posters, so the variety of opinions are good imo, but unfortunately the negative posters at present appear to have grounds to be negative.... although any post digging the board out is a bit too much imo
  • Options
    never been a board hater,well said mate.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LARRY THE LAMB[/cite]ok we had chances but cant take them

Do you think we're 'Ewes'less up front, Larry, shorn of ideas, no idea how to Ram it in the net?
  • Options
    i do hope the board can turn this club around again. Wouldnt want it turning out like Forest, Leicester or even worse Bradford !!!!
  • Options
    No-one minds losing when you give it a go, it's that simple really.
  • Options
    he thinks we're really baaaaaaaaaaaaa'd
  • Options
    maybe another operation? operation pilgrim,where we dress up as pilgrims and walk barefoot to plymouth.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]he thinks we're really baaaaaaaaaaaaa'd

lol