Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Substitutions

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]I thiought Semedo was awful, if we were making the half time substitution then take him off and bring ZZ into central midfield, Holland was the only player to close down the opposition, what does Semedo do - he receives a ball, takes 2 -3 touches slows down play and half the time gets caught in posession and makes a hurried pass, Ambrois made a couple of good runs, a couple of half decent shots and won a free kick in a dangerous position, despite playing as a winger which he is not, why was Thomas taken off when he was at his most dangerous, he'd even removed the gloves.

Thank god for Henry,at least now we are out of our misery. Swansea anyone?

Would disagree with your assessment of Semedo/Holland but I think we agree that we didn't need both of them on the pitch and ZZ for one of them would have been the way to go at half time.
  • Options
    sums up 2day
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bald1[/cite]so what are we saying?pardew hasnt got a clue

On his decisions today, yes.
  • Options
    Ambrose should have stayed and ZZ start
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Ambrose should have stayed and ZZ start

I think ZZ played for China in the week starting with him on the bench was fair enough but why not start with Varney or Thomas on the right and Ambrose in the middle with either Semedo or Holland?
  • Options
    BDL, I'm with you on that one, maybe we could replace pards next season.
  • Options
    With Holland!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    the worst sub was bringing varney on with 8 minutes to go. he should've come on earlier or started
  • Options
    I dont think he was ready to start but agree that he should of come on alot earlier.