Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Big SAM.......

edited April 2008 in Rumours
2 different sources have informed me that big Sam Allardyce was spotted at the training gound last week. Are the board sourcing a replacement just in case ? Personaly think that if Pardew did go then Sam would do a good job.
Disscuss.......
NOT AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Thats mad someone was talking about this last night

Thought he could be the one for us and that a mate said of his said that he was working on a house near the training ground and was sure he spotted big Sam
  • Options
    The Bored! LOL

I just wonder how they sneaked a big lump like Allardyce around the training ground without Pardew noticing.

If the "bored" were a little smarter they could have spoken to him in a hotel or over the phone but taking him to the training ground seems a high risk strategy to me.

BTW Allardyce is an ex-Spanner.
  • Options
    absolutely 100% no way (well at least I hope not)......I would seriously consider my season ticket if he took over (well actually no I wouldn't as I'd still have one whatever was going on).....but you get my point !
  • Options
    hahahaha
  • Options
    If its not an April Fool I would say

1) We couldnt afford him or his 27489 staff

2) He wouldnt come to us, Championship and he is a northern monkey

3) Pards just been given a vote of confidence, errr...

4) I dont like him or the way his teams play football
  • Options
    Director of Football?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Director of Football?

According to Pete Tong we already have one of them.
  • Options
    Isnt that Keith Peacock?

Would still command a decent salary.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]The Bored! LOL

I .

that was a actualy a mistake but should have left it in :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]The Bored! LOL

I .

that was a actualy a mistake but should have left it in :o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what happened there?
  • Options
    Sam would be on a list of managers that i would have shortlisted for a job should the man i want to stay in charge leave

The list would be
    in no specific order

1. Paul Ince
    2.Sam Alladyce
    3.George Graham
    4.George Burley
    5.Gordon Strachan
    6.Martin Jol
    7.Les Reed
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Sam would be on a list of managers that i would have shortlisted for a job should the man i want to stay in charge leave

The list would be
    in no specific order

1. Paul Ince
    2.Sam Alladyce
    3.George Graham
    4.George Burley
    5.Gordon Strachan
    6.Martin Jol
    7.Les Reed

you missed out Glen Hoddle and Terry Venables.
  • Options
    christ, i hope you're not involved in the selection NLA !!
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Alan Pardew's Red and White army !!!

Why would they be interested in us. The board had trouble finding someone better than Dowie. Pay peanuts. You get a monkey.
  • Options
    I think Paul Ince is going to be great manager.

He is doing it the right way starting at the bottom with no money at Macclesfield, onto a bigger club at Franchise, his next step will probably be a championship club and then the Prem.

Prefer that than the likes of Gareth Southgate.

If Pardew doesnt succeed and we are having to look for another manager I hope he is still at Franchise.
  • Options
    what day is it 2day AFKA i know its meant to stop at midday but big sam as our leader please

Did i mention

Peter Shreeves
    John Gorman
    David Pleat
    Graham Taylor

my honest opinion is

Alan Pardew
  • Options
    Just Heard that

Alain Perrin
    Jean Tigana
    Claudio Ranieri

were spotted serving Tea in the directors lounge also

Apart from Paul Ince (worth Considering) Alan Pardew would still be top of my list.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Just Heard that

Alain Perrin
    Jean Tigana
    Claudio Ranieri

were spotted serving Tea in the directors lounge also

Apart from Paul Ince (worth Considering) Alan Pardew would still be top of my list.

I think Bobby Robson has a wealth of experience to offer.
  • Options
    What the name of that guy who won the league cup at Boro. Good young English Manager. International experience.

Steve McClaren. You know it makes sense.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How about

Big Sam
    Steve Mclaren
    and Les Reed 3 up

now that would be very good
  • Options
    christian gross has been seen topping up his oyster card in new eltham. locked on fact!
  • Options
    I'll be tempted by Ince, as it would f*** up those Franchise wankers god and proper
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited April 2008
    Dr Venglos was also seen washing his car in Mottingham
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]2 different sources have informed me
    I suspect it was "Brown" and "Tomato"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I'll be tempted by Ince, as it would f*** up those Franchise wankers god and proper

I see they are on for a league and cup double. If I wasn't so anti the way the club was established it would be an interesting experiement in creating a supporter base from scratch. They took 33k to Wembley.
  • Options
    Id give the numpty i used to sit next to a go at running the club row VV N block u know who you are
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Id give the numpty i used to sit next to a go at running the club row VV N block u know who you are

*checks season ticket
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I'll be tempted by Ince, as it would f*** up those Franchise wankers god and proper

I see they are on for a league and cup double. If I wasn't so anti the way the club was established it would be an interesting experiement in creating a supporter base from scratch. They took 33k to Wembley.
    To be fiar do the current management, players and owners have anything to do with it? Not sure but I say good luck to them. Would you begrudge all those youngsters in MK who know have an affinity with them?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]

To be fiar do the current management, players and owners have anything to do with it? Not sure but I say good luck to them. Would you begrudge all those youngsters in MK who know have an affinity with them?

yes
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]

and just how did they get jimmy bullard to beome chairman?