Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who are ya?

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
WWE Raw....

842nd2ektb9fehjlmsxqkh3.jpg

Comments

• Options
    I spotted it yesterday during the cryme tyme fight.
  • Options
    were they the banner guys
  • Options
    they must have been

Is the quy in the black shirt to his right Paul Konchesky
  • Options
    good one,a weighty one at that
  • Options
    rufus just below them
  • Options
    I reckon thats Andy Reid Front row white shirt on the left

its a charlton whos who
  • Options
    and a sulky just had haircut jerome
  • Options
    and right down bottom on right a fat matt holland
  • Options
    and ronnie moore in the ring
  • Options
    Ronnie Moore

LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can't believe anyone over the age of 12 actually watches this.
  • Options
    i dont,just remarking on the picture,awfull stuff
  • Options
    Whoever's being scraped off the floor just met Jorge Costa
  • Options
    Addicted

I used to watch it as a kid now i have a6 year old son who loves it now it has given me the chance to relive a bit of yoof and i thourghly enjoy watching it if you can see it for what it is and not as a true contact sport it makes good TV IMO
  • Options
    what its not real?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]I can't believe anyone over the age of 12 actually watches this.

I would have set the age limit a bit lower myself.

Remember as a kid having to sit through the wrestling on Saturday afternoons waiting for the printer to come on. The wrestling so so obviously fixed but it was worth the wait for the printer.

It was the best. Spelt out the first team letter by letter and then their score and then the second team's name letter by letter and finally their score. Could take 10 seconds in all. Beatiful anticipation especially as Charlton were always the away team (was at the Valley when they were at home)
  • Options
    It is but i dont want addicted to larf at me

I saw someone bleeding once
  • Options
    they were the days henry,i no this sounds strange but only rember us beating leicester away from home in the 80s
  • Options
    da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da
    C H A R L T O N 3 C R Y S T A L P A L A C E 0

I have great memories of that Vidi printer i am sure the geezer who summed all the scores up at the end for the pools coupons is the same
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]they were the days henry,i no this sounds strange but only rember us beating leicester away from home in the 80s

and as for our away support in them days.........

agree with henry re the vidi printer the anticipation of another defeat and then all of a sudden
    leicester 1 charlton 2 appeared and you had to keep looking cos you didn't believe it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    see i new we beat them away in the 80s
  • Options
    How about when a team scored 6 or more, it would read 6 (six), 7 (Seven) just in case you thought you were seeing things.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]see i new we beat them away in the 80s

i think phil walker got 2!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]see i new we beat them away in the 80s

i think phil walker got 2!!

First game of the season?
  • Options
    was on holiday,i think first game of season
  • Options
    yeah i t was first game of the season i had a wallchart and had to colour in boxes when a named player i had written in scored.... aaaah the good old days
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]yeah i t was first game of the season i had a wallchart and had to colour in boxes when a named player i had written in scored.... aaaah the good old days

What about the league ladder that you got from Shoot mag. You could move the teams up and down every week.
  • Options
    how rare was it for a charlton player to appear in shoot or match.. when they did tho well the excitement was just too much!!
  • Options
    or match of the day,rember going up to sheffield united in 80s for cup game,rats running down the stand,but hearing we were on motd and hoping we could get home for it,think it was a draw or a loss
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]how rare was it for a charlton player to appear in shoot or match.. when they did tho well the excitement was just too much!!

Killer?