Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What should our expectations be now

2»

Comments

• Options
    I hope and expect Pards will add a few key players to the team and get us to finish in the top 4.
    Anyone who thinks we should try afresh with another manager is just mad!
  • Options
    The same as what a number of similar sized clubs to ourselves, some with much richer history, will be hoping for.

That we remain what we currently are, a top-half Championship club, that has more chance of promotion than it does of relegation.

Fans of Leicester, Derby, Wolves, Southampton, Palace, Ipswich, Sheff U, QPR, Norwich, Watford, Coventry + the other two relegated clubs, will look round at all the other clubs and equally think they have as much right to promotion as we do.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]The same as what a number of similar sized clubs to ourselves, some with much richer history, will be hoping for.

That we remain what we currently are, a top-half Championship club, that has more chance of promotion than it does of relegation.

Fans of Leicester, Derby, Wolves, Southampton, Palace, Ipswich, Sheff U, QPR, Norwich, Watford, Coventry + the other two relegated clubs, will look round at all the other clubs and equally think they have as much right to promotion as we do.

And there AFKA is the rub of it all, its just a shame that too few people can see the bigger picture.
  • Options
    I like you use of words Orminston..... 'theres the rub'

Makes for a very exciting time next year........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Fans of Leicester, Derby, Wolves, Southampton, Palace, Ipswich, Sheff U, QPR, Norwich, Watford, Coventry + the other two relegated clubs, will look round at all the other clubs and equally think they have as much right to promotion as we do.

agree that NOW after this failure of a season that we are in this bracket of clubs but at the beginning of this season despite all the upheaval and player changes we should have had enough to be a real force in the league THIS season...
    unbelievable all those miracle years and we're only heading in one direction as i see it UNLESS we achieve promotion next season it'll be oblivion for a long time
  • Options
    mid table
  • Options
    My expectation, given the cost of the squad, is to watch football played on the ground, not lumped up to limited target men. A bonus would be to look like we can spank poor sides especially from lower divisions in the cup. Fortress Valley should be a given.