Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many sold for QPR

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]'As for the economy, if you think it's on its knees at the moment you must have been born yesterday, because some us remember hyperinflation, mass unemployment, double figure interest rates and wholesale house repossessions in the 1970s, 1980s and 90s. '

So isnt it about time that another party other than the labour and conservative party to be installed to govern then ? Shame that roughly only 25% of people who are eligible to vote votes in the winning party for government. Hardly a mandate is it ?

How would you install them then PT1???
  • Options
    One thing is for sure GB wont be there next time around
  • Options
    Why has 'how many we sold for QPR' turned into yet another boring political thread.

Yawn.
  • Options
    Well for a start the smaller parties whether they are green, ukip, bnp, respect etc.. should be given the same platform as the major two from the media. The media is so biased to the main parties. It would be refreshing to see all of the parties policies in the media especially on t.v. As t.v is the major media source for the public. I think you would find that the smaller parties vote would go up. Also make people vote !!!
  • Options
    Don't let this get into a political debate.

Guys.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Why has 'how many we sold for QPR' turned into yet another boring political thread.

Yawn.

Agreed. No more please.
  • Options
    Surely Time for Lookout to come up with some sort of Yellow Red Card System for outright Thread Hijackers.

Yellow Card = Warning
    Red Card = Posting Ban for rest of Day
  • Options
    yea leave the politics, lets talk religion
  • Options
    I think you would find the platform of the smaller parties would actually be exposed as undeliverable - the reality is that that they don't have the expertise to run a local council, never mind the government, whether or not their ideology has any validity.

You don't start by interfering with the media - unless you are Robert Mugabe - you start by having a fairer electoral system, which would make votes for smaller parties more meaningful and increase participation. If it was only about the media the Tories would have won every election since 1832.
  • Options
    That may well be true Airman, but would we have sold more than 1835 if Saturdays game was 12.45 on SKY.

Thats what the people want to know.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Now sold 1989.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Now sold 1989.

154 people have just rushed to the Box Office to avoid Saturday's installment of Paxman on here
  • Options
    Oh well, 2,000+ not to be sniffed out.

Lets hope everyone there gets behind the boys and enjoys themselves.
  • Options
    2000+ is good but lets sell out! SUPPORT THE ADDICKS IN VOLUME (not booing)!
  • Options
    A few empties will give people a chance to move about / congregate etc.
  • Options
    best way AFKA
  • Options
    still gutted cant go

but the youngun and his mate will be there

Ketman and crew make sure they are well behaved in my absence.

Hopefully Ging will be able to make the last game of the season
  • Options
    Definitely don't want a sell out, or we just get inevitable SIDDARN SHUT UP problems. Like AFKA says a nice few spaces so singers can move near each other etc.

Still dunno if I can go at the moment....... find out friday.

Anyone know if you can buy on the day? (doesn't say on OS)

And which tier is gonna be more vocal do you think? ;-)
  • Options
    Likely to be a QPR decision as to selling on the day and will probably depend on home area sales...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: boggzy[/cite]And which tier is gonna be more vocal do you think? ;-)

lower as i'm there... ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    :-D

If i can make it I'll try for lower, cos the upper's a bit crap as I remember....
  • Options
    can barely see the six yard box due to the overhang, though the front few rows of the lower are almost below pitch level

i'm hoping to set up base at the back of the lower (and so stand unhassled)!
  • Options
    There are 3,400 seats in that end so I can't see why they wouldn't sell on the day.
  • Options
    300 left...........some of south londons finest may still be coming, that means 280 left
  • Options
    there's over a 1,000 left
  • Options
    we got given 3k
  • Options
    Cheers for that, lads
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]there's over a 1,000 left
    Are u ever wrong, just put the phone down to the ticket office and the women told me there was 300 left, with a decision to be made Friday afternoon to see if fans can walk up on Saturday and pay on the day
  • Options
    we got given 1,600 in one tier and 1,400 in another according to OS

Airman Brown reckons we've sold around about 2,000 in total

maybe we've already sent some back? or someone's figures aren't doing too well...
  • Options
    If the club are saying we only have 300 left i would suggest we have backed several hundred