Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many sold for QPR

Comments

• Options
    but there would be no sense in sending tickets back now, no QPR will be sold to in our stand as we have it all to ourselves

if they sent a batch back it would be with the intention of on the day sales... otherwise they might as well be sitting on the shelf at the CAFC ticket office

it doesn't add up as usual!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]but there would be no sense in sending tickets back now, no QPR will be sold to in our stand as we have it all to ourselves

No intentionally but if the home area is sold out then some QPR might try and buy in the away end
  • Options
    deep joy
  • Options
    No intentionally but if the home area is sold out then some QPR might try and buy in the away end[/quote] Yea right, have u ever known QPR to sell out at home,
  • Options
    with our perfomances of late thats good support,loads wont buy until the day,surprised how good it is,well done to all those going
  • Options
    thanks nolly
  • Options
    you going?
  • Options
    oh aye. yourself?
  • Options
    no,but well done all that are going,i think we may have near 3000
  • Options
    you on a ban or sumink?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    nope,going to see millwall lose.
  • Options
    plastic
  • Options
    whatever,been seven away games this season,going barnsley if we win at rangers
  • Options
    i haven't been to any. double plastic.
  • Options
    well your going saturday,as the sargent in zulu might say,whys off it going saturday? because hes here!
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    ha ha - never had you down as a Zulu fan nolly. proper film that - unlike that tosh your man serves up!
  • Options
    i love zulu,brother bought me it for xmas,got them back in that film after there previous rout
  • Options
    don't you believe it nolly. the only reason they made a big thing of it and handed out so many VC's for what was - in historical terms - a minor skirmish, was because we'd taken a big one royally up the jacksie earlier in the day. "Spin" isn't a modern invention you know. Great film though - my all time number one.

anyway, back to QPR - I reckon 2,350.
  • Options
    I think it's nearer 3,100 than the 3,400 I mentioned earlier.

However, it's very likely QPR wouldn't bother sending all the tickets to The Valley - we don't send all our tickets to away clubs either.
  • Options
    I got my two today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    will they be on sale at the ground, dunno if i can go yet so havnt bought tickets???
  • Options
    according to the ticket office QPR will let them know Friday afternoon can't see why not
  • Options
    I'm going.
  • Options
    Just spoken to the QPR box office and they say I need to buy from the Charlton ticket office today and can collect them from QPR tomorrow so doesn't look like you can walk up and pay.
  • Options
    Now sold 2,222.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Now sold 2,222.
    decent turn out
  • Options
    WhenIwasLittleBoy Your first comment on this thread was Great post mate.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    decent turn out

More than QPR brought to Charlton this season
  • Options
    I'm regretting getting ticket early for this, lower tier should be a lot better can stand and be silly down there
  • Options

I am pleasantly surprised - that is a really good turnout considering its a "faint hope" game.