Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lap of Honour

2»

Comments

• Options
    I think they should do somrthing before the game and not insult our intelligance at the end,
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]The point is to show us the fans are not happy with their disgraceful standards this season. The defending at times has been like a carry on film.

I suspect from the booing at every home game they probably have guessed that we are not particularly happy. If people want to clap them as they go around the pitch then all well and good, but if people just want to be negative then why not just shoot off at the final whistle and get an end of season pint in double quick, you know it makes sense.
  • Options
    the only downside is we cannot laugh at the army of stewards walking round the pitch with ten minutes to go, i cant see the point in getting an extra stewards for this game the club can save themself £30,
  • Options
    what they on double bubble.
  • Options
    just leave if you don't want to clap the players. Most have put there all in to it jsut haven't been good enough in the end.

I'll gladly swap my upper north for lower north tickets with anyone as my son wants to get down to wave off the players.
  • Options
    I'll be clapping like Suzi said
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]just leave if you don't want to clap the players. Most have put there all in to it jsut haven't been good enough in the end.

I'll gladly swap my upper north for lower north tickets with anyone as my son wants to get down to wave off the players.
    why dont you just leave ten minutes from the end and go into the lower tier??
  • Options
    I'll be clapping also, unless we get stuffed then I'll just leave.
  • Options
    How about i get a big f**k off trolley stuff it full of rotten fruit and veg and we pelt f**k out of some of em that need to be shown the door. Ill charge £1 a pop and all money to Demelza Hse ? Mind you i think we should through red noses at Pardew as he is a clown and party popers at Thomas because thats ll the littletwat cares about. Then when Powell and Kins come out we all stop and cheer !.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i'll have £20's worth,but izale might get jealous if someone tries to move in on his territory.
  • Options
    gets us £50's worth