Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Relegating other teams

2»

Comments

• Options
    If you were one of the dozen or so teams left that could still go down to Div 3, who would you like to playing on Sun?
    Exactly, lucky Coventry!
  • Options
    Ah, but we've got JonJo now. He's 16, and he's our saviour.
    He can beat Coventry on his own.

Of course, he might have to .......... ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]there were a lot more than 200. Great sprint to the left when we scored. Remember that the main Port Vale singers in that stand changed ends for the one which they were attacking which i thought was cool.

Strange, always thought in my mind it finished 2-2, and never knew it relegated them. Not convinced that fact is correct to be honest.

Yes, just being sarcastic on the numbers, I can't really remember how many we had there really. I remember we had a very good turnout a few years later for the 3-1 win when Balmer, Allen and Newton scored.

I always much preferred going to Port Vale than Stoke even though they were really close together geographically. I remember going to Stoke away in 1995/96 (lost 1-0) and walking down the high street with my mate and seeing a terraced house for sale for UKStg8,000!!!
  • Options
    For us to relegate Coventry it needs Southampton to beat Sheff Utd at home and Leicester to win away at Stoke, before our result even comes into it.