Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ronnie get's 147

13»

Comments

• Options
    Good match so far. Ronnie 2 up in double quick time, but Jimmy has just pulled one back
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Good match so far. Ronnie 2 up in double quick time, but Jimmy has just pulled one back

ive got on but just been on youtube found there was a 15year old who was in the qualifying for this but failed in first round, youngest ever european champ at 14, 54 147 etc look him up luca bredel from belgium, beat jimmy before and few other pros lost to dott 5-4 in quater finals in portugal open was the only person not ranked left he's gonna be a good one to watch
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stackitsteve[/cite]Ronnie about to face Jimmy White, would love to see Jimmy win but think it could be a whitewash, 3-0 O'Sullivan

Come on Ronnie! i'll go for 3-1 Ronnie

Nice prediction did you bet? no u didnt wat a numpty lol
  • Options

guru
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]

guru

haha shame im not that good at poker :P
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Good match so far. Ronnie 2 up in double quick time, but Jimmy has just pulled one back

ive got on but just been on youtube found there was a 15year old who was in the qualifying for this but failed in first round, youngest ever european champ at 14, 54 147 etc look him up luca bredel from belgium, beat jimmy before and few other pros lost to dott 5-4 in quater finals in portugal open was the only person not ranked left he's gonna be a good one to watch

Just looked him up although his surname is Brecel. Was winning under 16 events at the age of 12! And beat Hendry 4-1 back in January when he only 14.
  • Options
    lol sorry Chris mis-type, i have looked on wiki, his youtube vids and his home site rather then watch the ronnie match although did flick over as im at work. definately future world champ there
  • Options
    He said in his interview he did the 147 thing to wind the media up, he knew there wasn't a prize and that he's giving it to charity.

Also swore on live tv.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]He said in his interview he did the 147 thing to wind the media up, he knew there wasn't a prize and that he's giving it to charity.

Also swore on live tv.

lol i heard that interview was good i thought, didnt hear the swearing tho but im not all there today...... cue silly jokes

also he mentioned its not about the money aswell which everyone thought was dis-respectful, for me greatest ever player regardless whether he wins any more world championship, great character, natural talent what made me laugh he said he always leaves the blacks in practice strange but funny
  • Options
    Johnny - whats your verdict on tonight. Williams v Hawkins.

I've got Williams as part of an accumulator but as my 3 picks today so far have all won i'm thinking of covering myself by betting on Hawkins.

But i'm wondering whether or not i'd be wasting money as i think Williams should win easily, 3-0 or 3-1.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry mate only just got this, think williams won 3-2 did he? hawkins not a bad player but if marks on form he's tough to beat. personally wouldn't have blamed you going for 3-1 or 3-2
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Sorry mate only just got this, think williams won 3-2 did he? hawkins not a bad player but if marks on form he's tough to beat. personally wouldn't have blamed you going for 3-1 or 3-2

I covered myself by betting on Hawkins as well. Yeah it was 3-2.

I've gone for Ronnie, Maguire and Gould in a treble today.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Sorry mate only just got this, think williams won 3-2 did he? hawkins not a bad player but if marks on form he's tough to beat. personally wouldn't have blamed you going for 3-1 or 3-2

I covered myself by betting on Hawkins as well. Yeah it was 3-2.

I've gone for Ronnie, Maguire and Gould in a treble today.

ronnie should win although dunno score at mo, maguire i reckon 3-0, unsure about gould havent seen who he's playing best of luck dude

edit- just seen who he has beat nobody special can be hit or miss i reckon stephen lee will win 3-2
  • Options
    Ronnie through 3-1
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Ronnie through 3-1

annoying missed it cos got caught with it on at work in match before :o( saw result get in there Ronnie! gl with Martin Gould match could go either way
  • Options
    You were right. Maguire won 3-0, you should start betting on these matches!