Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

This week I have been reading

1101102103104105107»

Comments

• edited September 17
    The Last Devil to Die - Richard Osman. The last Thursday Murder Club book for now, and every bit as enjoyable as the last. As the semi-regular cast widens, I am now of an age when I am struggling to recall the back-story of some of those, Pauline (Ron's squeeze) being a case in point. Other than that, a clever plot, with a twist I got seconds before the reveal (I think sharper minds may well get it earlier) but it is every bit as good as the rest in the series. So looking forward to seeing TMC on screen.       
  • The Last Devil to Die - Richard Osman. The last Thursday Murder Club book for now, and every bit as enjoyable as the last. As the semi-regular cast widens, I am now of an age when I am struggling to recall the back-story of some of those, Pauline (Ron's squeeze) being a case in point. Other than that, a clever plot, with a twist I got seconds before the reveal (I think sharper minds may well get it earlier) but it is every bit as good as the rest in the series. So looking forward to seeing TMC on screen.       
    Tried a couple of the series and did not enjoy them. 
  • The Satsuma Complex - Bob Mortimer. Been on my shelf for ages and finally finished the Caimh McDonnell Dublin Trilogy (10+ books) so started it.