Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

5 choices in Britain

2»

Comments

• Options
    BBC, but I'd rather watch Euro News
    Waitrose if ever I get some money, until then Tesco
    Tea in an independent greasy spoon style cafe
    Poole last Oct.
    Radio 4 - used to listen to TalkSport obsessively, just got bored with it after a while.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]4. Mumbles/Swansea/Gower Peninsular
    Good choice - well Mumbles and Gower anyway!
    Except that they are not in England!!!
    I added the Swansea bit for people who didn't know where I was talking about!
    Oh, and the thread title says "Britain" ;o)
  • Options
    1) ITV
    2) Tesco, though I sometimes use Somerfield, Sainsbury/Jackson's and Jack Fulton/Frozen Value
    3) Starbucks
    4) six day conference at the detling showground then spent a night in London so I could see our first game of the season. Likely to do the same again if our first is at home.
    5) Real Radio
  • Options
    Got the hump with no.4, why only England...you said 5 choices in Britain
  • Options
    1/ Not sure, the one that doesn't have that annoying bastard Trevor McDonald
    2/ Morrisons, although I mostly shop at Tesco as it's nearer
    3/ What?
    4/ See Above...and if it is Britain then my choice would be Culzean in Ayrshire, the nicest, quietest beach I have ever seen
    5/ Radio 2...Ken Bruce, a good Bear!
  • Options
    1) News at Ten choice: BBC or ITV ? BBC

2) Supermarket choice: Asda, Sainsbury, Tesco, Waitrose, Co-Op, Somerfield or Morrisons? Morrisons

3) Purveyors of tea/coffee choice: independent, Starbucks, Costa or Nero? Hardly ever drink Tea/Coffee

4) Where was the last place you had a week away in England? Probably a training course in Warrington about a year ago. Although do many weekends away with the boys all over the place

5) Favourite British radio station (inc. locals)? Probably Kiss or Capital
  • Options
    1) News at Ten choice: BBC or ITV ?

2) Supermarket choice: Asda, Sainsbury, Tesco, Waitrose, Co-Op, Somerfield or Morrisons?

3) purveyors of tea/coffee choice: independent, Starbucks, Costa or Nero

4) Where was the last place you had a week away in England? Devon

5) Favourite British radio station (inc. locals)? BBC Radio 4
  • Options
    1) News at Ten choice: BBC
    2) Supermarket choice: Tesco
    3) purveyors of tea/coffee choice: Starbucks - although don't tend to buy something i can make myself
    4) Where was the last place you had a week away in England? pilton, somerset
    5) Favourite British radio station (inc. locals)? XFM in the mornings (or saturday nights) 6 music otherwise
  • Options
    1) News at Ten: BBC or ITV ? BBC

2) Supermarket: Asda, Sainsbury, Tesco, Waitrose, Co-Op, Somerfield or Morrisons? Sainsbury's in Greenwich as it is closest

3) Tea/coffee: Both, if buying out prefer Costa

4) Where was the last place you had a week away in England? Northumberland in June last year. Hired brilliant cottage in Warkworth, had a great time but it did pee down most of the week. We normally camp which would have been a complete wash -out
    5) Favourite British radio station (inc. locals)? Radio 2 or Radio 4 for the Archers.