Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

HUDSON HAS SIGNED

Just signed him.

Comments

• Options
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=32441
  • Options
    great,someone who struggles at palace.
  • Options
    Not a bad squad player, probably means Sodje wont be signing.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]great,someone who struggles at palace.
    He's their captain for gods sake, only missed one game and helped get them into the playoffs (more than our current crop can boast).

Give the bloke a chance.

jesus, some people
  • Options
    ok
  • Options
    Agent Hudson on board... bring on Agent Watson
  • Options
    wasnt having a dig at him, thought he was more than useful in the playoffs to be honest, thought he was gona go QPR so proves pards in out wheeling and dealing, hes a welcomed asset.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]great,someone who struggles at palace.
    Yeah you're right, why haven't we signed Vidic yet?
  • Options
    Decent player, good captain, lead a really mean defence at Palace. Good signing on a free
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    nabbing your rival's Captain who seems solid enough to me and with Premiership experience... no problems
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2008
    Certainly has the experience of this division. Hope we hang on to Magic as he and Doc Hudson could make a good pairing.
  • Options
    And another thing Henry, why does the OS have to be first with the news?
    Shouldn't the club be focussing on a successful season rather than keeping the interweb up to date?!
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]And another thing Henry, why does the OS have to be first with the news?
    Shouldn't the club be focussing on a successful season rather than keeping the interweb up to date?!

Very unfair of the Comms team.

By running the story first they have denied honest Charlton fans an excuse to moan and whinge which we know is our god given right as Addicks.

And what is the Chairman doing? Nothing but giving interviews to the OS. Why isn't he out signing players : -)
  • Options
    don't believe some people !! Squad player ? Struggled at Palace ? Palace had the best defence in the Championship and he played every game and was Captain and only picked up two yellows so, in my opinion, seeing as Rio, JT and Vidic said no then we have signed the best available for absolutely NOTHING. Great signing, well done Pards.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite] seeing as Rio, JT and Vidic said no .

Just shows our lack of ambition. Typical Charlton : - )
  • Options
    doom i see doom
  • Options
    Woodgate would have been a better bet than Hudson I suppose. Get the cheque book out Murray Waggy !
  • Options
    Stripey nigel git, hate him already

:-)
  • Options
    rumour has it hes one of the fastest players in the league and can turn on a sixpence,hes no plodder.
  • Options
    just like Costa then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    one fast hombre.no hes no costa,we shall see.
  • Options
    good signing just really hope it doesnt mean magics on his way.
  • Options
    If Magic stays that will be a massive boost and Hudson should be a step up from McCarthy so we should be looking more solid at the back - which should be good for Youga and especially Moo2.
  • Options
    i feel a legend in hudson,could be the next les berry.hes as fast
  • Options
    hope pardew gets some more 8 stone flighty wingers in.
  • Options
    Let's hope that he is Paddy McCarthy's replacement!
  • Options
    Welcome to Charlton Mark, good luck and best wishes in playing for the best club in South East London, glad u have seen the light,
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]hope pardew gets some more 8 stone flighty wingers in.

With or without orange boots?
  • Options
    any colour as long as they run aimless like loose cattle into a wolf pack.
  • Options
    A decent signing. At 26 years of age, his best years should still be ahead of him.

I'm guessing this also means that Boogy or Fortune will soon be on their way.