Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Friday Afternoon Banal Chit Chat

edited May 2008 in Not Sports Related
Lets keep it here.. we can all talk about rubbish and hopefully this hasnt been in a heading before!

Whats everyone up to this weekend?

Comments

• Options
    if it's dry I'm going to oil the decking in the garden.
  • Options
    wife's in budapest for the weekend - got a soem big festival in carshalton on satruday with bike races , penalty competitions etc etc so going to take the kids.
  • Options
    puting together a cold frame to go next to the green house. says its easy and a 10 year old can do it , so just gota find one.
  • Options
    Not sure yet, if dry cut grass, if not cinema with sprogs.
  • Options
    I'm going to the local Rodeo - calf roping, steer wrestling, bareback bronco riding, barrel racing and a cool C&W band - yeehaw!
  • Options
    I'm off to search for the lost tribe in peru
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]I'm off to search for the lost tribe in peru
    These guys?

tribeperuAP_450x300.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Are they related to Simon Jordan?
  • Options
    Yeah thats the ones , gonna see if they've heard of the Dirty 30
  • Options
    I'm getting lashed at the Drayman in Bexleyheath tonight.

Haven't been since it reopened a couple of years ago. Anyone been ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    give it a few months and you'll find them all sharing a 2 bedroom terraced house in Peterborough and digging potatoes for Tesco in a field nearby!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I'm getting lashed at the Drayman in Bexleyheath tonight.

Yes mate , been a few times . Trendy/posey joint , bit like the Albany
  • Options
    cor dan.. you had a close shave... im going down there tomorrow afternoon with scary mary and the rest of the girls... about 4 for a bit of their barbie and then an afternoon of drinking well into the evening.

tonight im going to a friends house in Sevenoaks for dinner.
  • Options
    Waiting for my wife to go into labour.
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]cor dan.. you had a close shave... im going down there tomorrow afternoon with scary mary and the rest of the girls... about 4 for a bit of their barbie and then an afternoon of drinking well into the evening.

tonight im going to a friends house in Sevenoaks for dinner.

Drinking in Bexleyheath, you couldn't pay me to do it, like drinking in a creche'
  • Options
    yes but we are going there in the afternoon hopefully there will be noone there then! they have a covered smoking area you see... dont know where i will end up after that!
  • Options
    Zens?
  • Options
    going to the auctions in greenwich sat morning, need some furniture for the new drum, then chill out then a nice run to the coast on sunday maybe just hastings or deal nowt to fancey just get some fresh air
  • Options
    saturday
    shopping
    watching cricket
    40th birthday do

sunday
    getting up late
    playing cricket
    an evening of drinkage
  • Options
    working tonight until 6am

sitting me arse tomorrow then round to mums in sidcup sunday for a roast
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Weekend - going to Swindon to visit the in laws booooooooooooooo
    Then I have got the week off from work - Hoooooooooooooooray
  • Options
    Nothing planned for the weekend :(
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Looking after my cousins little girl tomorrow day, think the missus is trying to get me in practice. Then to the Bear & Ragged Staff a bloke I work with is playing down there with his band.
  • Options
    Mates 50th birthday party on saturday which means Sunday recovering!
  • Options
    Waiting for bedroom furniture to be delivered during Saturday, will consider putting together, depending on how I feel..

In-laws arriving for a week on Sunday to help look after junior whilst childminder away, so no doubt tidying up before they arrive..

Hoping to join AFKA this evening, depending on what time missus gets home from work (and what mood she's in!)

I live the life.
  • Options
    Recording session this evening, going to be a late one

Sat - sleeping followed by absoluteflippinly nothing

Sunday- hopefully see kids and then another recording session.....
  • Options
    It's my birthday today and just got back to work from the pub. Am right in the mood for banal chit chat.
  • Options
    and it wa AFKAS birthday yesterday. so happy birthday to you and belated to AFKA
  • Options
    Driving down to the Med' tomorrow first thing. Not sure where, it's a surprise birthday holiday for me. Well not exactly 100% a surprise as I know I'm going somewhere but you get what I mean...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I'm getting lashed at the Drayman in Bexleyheath tonight.

Remind me. That's the place that was originally called the Drayman then became the Polio Bar? Complete with mini buses to T's or wherever?