Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Friday Afternoon Banal Chit Chat

2»

Comments

• Options
    shopping for holiday bits saturday, taking the good lady out for a meal in the evening, and sunday gardening weather permiting
  • Options
    Working, our "weekend" is Tuesday and Thursday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I'm getting lashed at the Drayman in Bexleyheath tonight.

Haven't been since it reopened a couple of years ago. Anyone been ?

Remind me. That's the place that was originally called the Drayman then became the Polio Bar? Complete with mini buses to T's or wherever?

that's the one. re-opened as Drayman couple of years ago.

I take it you won't be tearing it up Bexleyheath this evening !!
  • Options
    The Polio bar........................PMSL
  • Options
    Dry - Bit of Golf and clearing out the garage of the crap we've had stored for that boot fair we said we were going to do 6 years ago.

Wet - Wii Play, Wii Sports, Mariocart Wii and sitting here on Charlton Life 'cos I'm a sad old git!
  • Options
    edited May 2008
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]The Polio bar........................PMSL

agreed, quality
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Chirpy Red Jnr had training tonight at Sparrows. Also tomorrow morning too. He has a Tennis match tomorrow afternoon and then a football tournament and presentation on Sunday.
    Chirpy Red Jnr Jnr has a party tomorrow at the Waterfront and then will join his brother on Sunday at GOALS Dartford.
    So basically I am a licenesed Taxi Driver for the weekend.
    I managed 75 balls down at the Jack Nicklaus tonight and have a lesson at Eltham Warren tomorrow to squeeze in.
    Along with Sainsburys, butchers, bookies and bakers plus cutting the grass tomorrow that is the weekend of a 40 something father of two boys!
  • Options
    Today was my birthday and also my five year old daughter's birthday. We went for a walk around an ornamental garden, then came home and I went to the chippy and got some fish and chips. We then spent the evening watching her choice of DVD which was Flushed Away. Since then and getting my son off to sleep - always a challenge, I have been watching Scary Movie 3. - What an exciting birthday it's been.

Saturday I am taking my son to watch Indiana Jones and the Terrible Film Title

Sunday if the weathers nice, we may go to the beach.

It's all happening here in carrot cruncher land.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Today was my birthday and also my five year old daughter's birthday. We went for a walk around an ornamental garden, then came home and I went to the chippy and got some fish and chips. We then spent the evening watching her choice of DVD which was Flushed Away. Since then and getting my son off to sleep - always a challenge, I have been watching Scary Movie 3. - What an exciting birthday it's been.

Saturday I am taking my son to watch Indiana Jones and the Terrible Film Title

Sunday if the weathers nice, we may go to the beach.

It's all happening here in carrot cruncher land.

Belated Happy Birthday Bing!

Great post on the Sicup stabbing thread by the way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers Len.
  • Options
    Guess I'll get time for some more work in between the shopping. Trip extended by three nights due to network problems in Kuala Lumpur so not back in UK until Tuesday now and off to Tuscany on Thursday morning with her-in-doors.

Purchase list so far from KL:

3 Suits each with 2 pairs of trousers
    5 shirts
    10 ties
    9 watches
    2 handbags (don't!)

Still a bit of room in my spare case for the MP3 players etc here in Singapore.
  • Options
    Nine Watches????????

I think I can guess what all your family are getting for Christmas Stoney... LOL