Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Circle line trains. Twice today (there & back) I waited for almost 10 mins for a circle line train where 2 district line & 3 metropolitan line ones came & went. Ffs !!  I used to think the underground was the envy of the world. Not any more.
    That's normal. Circle line is a poorish service. I avoid if I can.
  • Options
    Circle line trains. Twice today (there & back) I waited for almost 10 mins for a circle line train where 2 district line & 3 metropolitan line ones came & went. Ffs !!  I used to think the underground was the envy of the world. Not any more.

Only real way to get from Victoria to Liverpool Street.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Tyres
    Anything in particular? I wouldn't be without them.
    Good advice just wish they were nail proof 
  • Options
    Bloody roll on deodorant that doesn't come in a clear container. You never know when it is going to run out.
  • Options
    Cycle.
  • Options
    Agree. 1 star - avoid.
  • Options
    Agree. 1 star - avoid.
    I quite like the circle line. Air conditioning, bright open carriages you can walk through. I would rather spend a little longer on my journey and use it rather than something like the central line where you are crammed into a hot sweat box with far too many people.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really suffering tonight -

It’s the sunburn that gets me

• Options
    edited June 2019
  • Options
    Don't worry about the sunburn, look at the f**kin size of this spider down the karzy -

• Options
    Really suffering tonight -

What had you slid up your arse mate?
    Heavy duty supository for the farmers 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Car and van manufacturers who put stickers on their vehicles saying it’s voted car or van of the year.
    Who the feck voted for it and where and when............the canteen staff?
    Christ knows.
  • Options
    Car and van manufacturers who put stickers on their vehicles saying it’s voted car or van of the year.
    Who the feck voted for it and where and when............the canteen staff?
    Christ knows.
    Van of the year can even be last years van of the year as the industry doesn’t make that many new models.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    It's only happened once but it still made me knash my teeth......Guest speakers telling the same anecdote.

I was at our Annual Conference yesterday & we had 3 ex England Rugby players as our guest speaker(s).Why they did a Q&A with Claudia Winkleman in the first place we have no idea but 1 of them told a story of when he was away with the British Lions on tour to SA & how he got a good night's sleep. Won't  say who the individual was (but his initials are JG) or the story.....but he told us the same story only last year (No idea why he had been booked 2 years running either). Are rugby tours that boring that nothing ever happens then & you have to repeat the same old drivel.Twat.
  • Options
    It's only happened once but it still made me knash my teeth......Guest speakers telling the same anecdote.

Was at our Annual Conference & we had 3 ex England Rugby players. Why they did a Q&A with Claudia Winkleman we have no idea but 1 of them told a story of when he was away with the British Lions on tour to SA & how he got a good night's sleep. Won't day who the individual was (but his initials are JG) or the story.....but he told us the same story only last year (No idea why he had been booked 2 years running). Twat.
    Boris Johnson does this with a little bit of “oh I’ve not prepared anything erm I’ll just write this random thing down and see what I can come up with “
  • Options
    Test driving a Hyundai Kona and being told I cant have the car for free

Lovely car to drive
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2019
     Hyundai make a car that’s lovely to drive.....really?
  • Options
    People who insist on saying Haitch and not Aitch. Drives me mental.
    Drives me mad as I work in HR. It never ceases to amaze me, the number of people who can't say the name of their own department correctly.  I wish I was the recruiter; I'd just stop their interviews midway with a curt, come back when you can say it properly.  
  • Options
    Stig said:
    People who insist on saying Haitch and not Aitch. Drives me mental.
    Drives me mad as I work in HR. It never ceases to amaze me, the number of people who can't say the name of their own department correctly.  I wish I was the recruiter; I'd just stop their interviews midway with a curt, come back when you can say it properly.  
    “Personnel”
    problem solved. 
    That’ll be £25,000 please. 😂😉
  • Options
    Opening the boob thread & not finding any photos.
  • Options
    Using the old adage "if its too hot for my feet, its too hot for theirs" I walked out into the road yesterday in bare feet to test the road temperature before walking the dogs and it was ok. Leaving the house in a unsuitable (for walking distances) pair of beach shoes I soon took them off and walked barefoot, not finding the temperature of the paths or roads unbearable I negotiated stones and the odd bit of glass with my dogs after our normal 4 miles we arrived home and reached to unclip the dogs leads my unsecured gate blew open, being clever I pushed it shut with my foot ripping a hole in the sole of my foot on 2 inch splinter on the side of the gate!
  • Options
    Driving along the A2 in the 50mph stretch and having to overtake someone doing 35mph.
  • Options
    A stretch near home is 70mph for a few miles, then 40 for about a mile, then 70 again.
    Always the same thing.....someone going at 50 so I overtake them and move back left, no big deal. Then get to the 40 bit and slow down, they continue at 50 make a point of overtaking me only to continue at 50 when we get back to the 70 bit.
    When I overtake again at 70 THEY give ME the dirty look.  :D
    learn to drive
  • Options
    A stretch near home is 70mph for a few miles, then 40 for about a mile, then 70 again.
    Always the same thing.....someone going at 50 so I overtake them and move back left, no big deal. Then get to the 40 bit and slow down, they continue at 50 make a point of overtaking me only to continue at 50 when we get back to the 70 bit.
    When I overtake again at 70 THEY give ME the dirty look.  :D
    learn to drive
    Think they're filming Speed 3 round your way this week mate
  • Options
    what about those that obey the motorway signals religiously?  when they advise you to drop your speed to 40, some people whack the anchors on but alot of the time the traffic has cleared and the lights have been left on.  Use your own flippin judgement FFS!